'DWTS' Down to Three With Chad Ochocino's Exit
"Dancing with the Stars" is down to three couples with the departure of Chad Ochocinco. The NFL star was sent packing this week after scoring the lowest on Monday, May 17 performance night. In the first dance, the Waltz, he managed to pull the same score as Erin Andrews which is 27/30 but he stumbled in the energetic Samba and earned 25/30.
Ochocinco is the only remaining competitor who owns no dancing experience prior to the show. "This was awesome," he said after the elimination. "I enjoyed the journey, I met some wonderful people, I got some great criticism that's only made me stronger and I'll miss 'em all, especially the beautiful Cheryl Burke. And in my eyes really, I've already won."
In turn his partner Burke who received diamond ring and necklace from the sportsman, said, "Chad is the most humble guy you'll ever meet, the most amazing, soft, gentle man in the world, and I've had such an amazing experience with you, thank you."
The finalists are thus Erin Andrews, Evan Lysacek and Nicole Scherzinger.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard