'DWTS' Down to Three With Chad Ochocino's Exit
"Dancing with the Stars" is down to three couples with the departure of Chad Ochocinco. The NFL star was sent packing this week after scoring the lowest on Monday, May 17 performance night. In the first dance, the Waltz, he managed to pull the same score as Erin Andrews which is 27/30 but he stumbled in the energetic Samba and earned 25/30.
Ochocinco is the only remaining competitor who owns no dancing experience prior to the show. "This was awesome," he said after the elimination. "I enjoyed the journey, I met some wonderful people, I got some great criticism that's only made me stronger and I'll miss 'em all, especially the beautiful Cheryl Burke. And in my eyes really, I've already won."
In turn his partner Burke who received diamond ring and necklace from the sportsman, said, "Chad is the most humble guy you'll ever meet, the most amazing, soft, gentle man in the world, and I've had such an amazing experience with you, thank you."
The finalists are thus Erin Andrews, Evan Lysacek and Nicole Scherzinger.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'