'DWTS' Down to Three With Chad Ochocino's Exit
"Dancing with the Stars" is down to three couples with the departure of Chad Ochocinco. The NFL star was sent packing this week after scoring the lowest on Monday, May 17 performance night. In the first dance, the Waltz, he managed to pull the same score as Erin Andrews which is 27/30 but he stumbled in the energetic Samba and earned 25/30.
Ochocinco is the only remaining competitor who owns no dancing experience prior to the show. "This was awesome," he said after the elimination. "I enjoyed the journey, I met some wonderful people, I got some great criticism that's only made me stronger and I'll miss 'em all, especially the beautiful Cheryl Burke. And in my eyes really, I've already won."
In turn his partner Burke who received diamond ring and necklace from the sportsman, said, "Chad is the most humble guy you'll ever meet, the most amazing, soft, gentle man in the world, and I've had such an amazing experience with you, thank you."
The finalists are thus Erin Andrews, Evan Lysacek and Nicole Scherzinger.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts