'DWTS' Down to Three With Chad Ochocino's Exit
"Dancing with the Stars" is down to three couples with the departure of Chad Ochocinco. The NFL star was sent packing this week after scoring the lowest on Monday, May 17 performance night. In the first dance, the Waltz, he managed to pull the same score as Erin Andrews which is 27/30 but he stumbled in the energetic Samba and earned 25/30.
Ochocinco is the only remaining competitor who owns no dancing experience prior to the show. "This was awesome," he said after the elimination. "I enjoyed the journey, I met some wonderful people, I got some great criticism that's only made me stronger and I'll miss 'em all, especially the beautiful Cheryl Burke. And in my eyes really, I've already won."
In turn his partner Burke who received diamond ring and necklace from the sportsman, said, "Chad is the most humble guy you'll ever meet, the most amazing, soft, gentle man in the world, and I've had such an amazing experience with you, thank you."
The finalists are thus Erin Andrews, Evan Lysacek and Nicole Scherzinger.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri