'Entourage' Releases First Season 7 Promo
HBO releases the first trailer of "Entourage" season 7 which is premiering June 27 with the episode called "Stunned". The trailer offers no footage from inside the season but highlights the five alpha males hanging out at sunset with suits on.
In the season premiere, the director of Vince's latest action film talks his star into doing his own driving stunt, agitating both Eric and Ari. Turtle's attraction to an underperforming employee named Alex threatens to damage his fledgling carservice business. Ari looks to add to his resume as "the biggest agent in the world" by eying an alliance with the NFL. Worried that his holding deal is about to expire, Drama pressures Lloyd, now his agent, to land him a project.
Jessica Simpson and porn star Sasha Grey are among the celebrity guests this season. The former is playing herself while the latter is taking the role as Vince's girlfriend.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked