'Entourage' Releases First Season 7 Promo
HBO releases the first trailer of "Entourage" season 7 which is premiering June 27 with the episode called "Stunned". The trailer offers no footage from inside the season but highlights the five alpha males hanging out at sunset with suits on.
In the season premiere, the director of Vince's latest action film talks his star into doing his own driving stunt, agitating both Eric and Ari. Turtle's attraction to an underperforming employee named Alex threatens to damage his fledgling carservice business. Ari looks to add to his resume as "the biggest agent in the world" by eying an alliance with the NFL. Worried that his holding deal is about to expire, Drama pressures Lloyd, now his agent, to land him a project.
Jessica Simpson and porn star Sasha Grey are among the celebrity guests this season. The former is playing herself while the latter is taking the role as Vince's girlfriend.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns