'Entourage' Releases First Season 7 Promo
HBO releases the first trailer of "Entourage" season 7 which is premiering June 27 with the episode called "Stunned". The trailer offers no footage from inside the season but highlights the five alpha males hanging out at sunset with suits on.
In the season premiere, the director of Vince's latest action film talks his star into doing his own driving stunt, agitating both Eric and Ari. Turtle's attraction to an underperforming employee named Alex threatens to damage his fledgling carservice business. Ari looks to add to his resume as "the biggest agent in the world" by eying an alliance with the NFL. Worried that his holding deal is about to expire, Drama pressures Lloyd, now his agent, to land him a project.
Jessica Simpson and porn star Sasha Grey are among the celebrity guests this season. The former is playing herself while the latter is taking the role as Vince's girlfriend.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7