'Entourage' Releases First Season 7 Promo
HBO releases the first trailer of "Entourage" season 7 which is premiering June 27 with the episode called "Stunned". The trailer offers no footage from inside the season but highlights the five alpha males hanging out at sunset with suits on.
In the season premiere, the director of Vince's latest action film talks his star into doing his own driving stunt, agitating both Eric and Ari. Turtle's attraction to an underperforming employee named Alex threatens to damage his fledgling carservice business. Ari looks to add to his resume as "the biggest agent in the world" by eying an alliance with the NFL. Worried that his holding deal is about to expire, Drama pressures Lloyd, now his agent, to land him a project.
Jessica Simpson and porn star Sasha Grey are among the celebrity guests this season. The former is playing herself while the latter is taking the role as Vince's girlfriend.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service