Jewel Debuts Music Video for Single 'Satisfied'
Jewel Kilcher takes the center stage of empty War Memorial Auditorium in Nashville in a music video supporting her single "Satisfied". While the country music singer who wears cream tube dress is delivering her verses, one by one people come into the building.
"Satisfied" is taken from Jewel's upcoming studio album "Sweet and Wild" which is expected to be released in United States on June 8. "My husband (rodeo champion Ty Murray) and I have talked a lot about what is happiness and what makes a person happy," she told The Tennessean about what inspired her to write the song.
"It's funny because I feel like we all are interested in happiness, but I feel like very few of us sit down to actually see how much we're doing in our day lends to our happiness. It also seems like when you're a kid you have all these goals about what you want your life to become. Now when you accomplish those goals, you have to re-evaluate and see if they are making you happy because what makes a person feel satisfied might be different than what you thought."
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge