Jewel Debuts Music Video for Single 'Satisfied'
Jewel Kilcher takes the center stage of empty War Memorial Auditorium in Nashville in a music video supporting her single "Satisfied". While the country music singer who wears cream tube dress is delivering her verses, one by one people come into the building.
"Satisfied" is taken from Jewel's upcoming studio album "Sweet and Wild" which is expected to be released in United States on June 8. "My husband (rodeo champion Ty Murray) and I have talked a lot about what is happiness and what makes a person happy," she told The Tennessean about what inspired her to write the song.
"It's funny because I feel like we all are interested in happiness, but I feel like very few of us sit down to actually see how much we're doing in our day lends to our happiness. It also seems like when you're a kid you have all these goals about what you want your life to become. Now when you accomplish those goals, you have to re-evaluate and see if they are making you happy because what makes a person feel satisfied might be different than what you thought."
Jewel Kilcher's "Satisfied" music video
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle