Jewel Debuts Music Video for Single 'Satisfied'
Jewel Kilcher takes the center stage of empty War Memorial Auditorium in Nashville in a music video supporting her single "Satisfied". While the country music singer who wears cream tube dress is delivering her verses, one by one people come into the building.
"Satisfied" is taken from Jewel's upcoming studio album "Sweet and Wild" which is expected to be released in United States on June 8. "My husband (rodeo champion Ty Murray) and I have talked a lot about what is happiness and what makes a person happy," she told The Tennessean about what inspired her to write the song.
"It's funny because I feel like we all are interested in happiness, but I feel like very few of us sit down to actually see how much we're doing in our day lends to our happiness. It also seems like when you're a kid you have all these goals about what you want your life to become. Now when you accomplish those goals, you have to re-evaluate and see if they are making you happy because what makes a person feel satisfied might be different than what you thought."
Jewel Kilcher's "Satisfied" music video
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash