Chris Daughtry Expects Twins This Fall via Surrogates
Chris Daughtry and wife Deanna Robertson are set to become parents once again. On Monday, May 17, the singer has announced through his website that they are going to welcome twin babies in November. "Deanna and I are overjoyed about this double blessing," he writes.
The statement on the 30-year-old rocker's official site additionally details about their struggle to get the children, stating "Due to Deanna's partial hysterectomy in 2006 the couple used IVF and had their embryos transferred to a gestational surrogate." He then adds, "Thank you for your expressions of love and support and for respecting for our privacy during this special time."
Chris Daughtry, who currently fronts band Daughtry, has been married to massage therapist Deanna Robertson since November 11, 2000. The couple has an adopted son, 9-year-old Griffin Daughtry, in addition to 11-year-old Hannah Price from Deanna's previous marriage.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii