Chris Daughtry Expects Twins This Fall via Surrogates
Chris Daughtry and wife Deanna Robertson are set to become parents once again. On Monday, May 17, the singer has announced through his website that they are going to welcome twin babies in November. "Deanna and I are overjoyed about this double blessing," he writes.
The statement on the 30-year-old rocker's official site additionally details about their struggle to get the children, stating "Due to Deanna's partial hysterectomy in 2006 the couple used IVF and had their embryos transferred to a gestational surrogate." He then adds, "Thank you for your expressions of love and support and for respecting for our privacy during this special time."
Chris Daughtry, who currently fronts band Daughtry, has been married to massage therapist Deanna Robertson since November 11, 2000. The couple has an adopted son, 9-year-old Griffin Daughtry, in addition to 11-year-old Hannah Price from Deanna's previous marriage.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'