Chris Daughtry Expects Twins This Fall via Surrogates
Chris Daughtry and wife Deanna Robertson are set to become parents once again. On Monday, May 17, the singer has announced through his website that they are going to welcome twin babies in November. "Deanna and I are overjoyed about this double blessing," he writes.
The statement on the 30-year-old rocker's official site additionally details about their struggle to get the children, stating "Due to Deanna's partial hysterectomy in 2006 the couple used IVF and had their embryos transferred to a gestational surrogate." He then adds, "Thank you for your expressions of love and support and for respecting for our privacy during this special time."
Chris Daughtry, who currently fronts band Daughtry, has been married to massage therapist Deanna Robertson since November 11, 2000. The couple has an adopted son, 9-year-old Griffin Daughtry, in addition to 11-year-old Hannah Price from Deanna's previous marriage.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered