Chris Daughtry Expects Twins This Fall via Surrogates
Chris Daughtry and wife Deanna Robertson are set to become parents once again. On Monday, May 17, the singer has announced through his website that they are going to welcome twin babies in November. "Deanna and I are overjoyed about this double blessing," he writes.
The statement on the 30-year-old rocker's official site additionally details about their struggle to get the children, stating "Due to Deanna's partial hysterectomy in 2006 the couple used IVF and had their embryos transferred to a gestational surrogate." He then adds, "Thank you for your expressions of love and support and for respecting for our privacy during this special time."
Chris Daughtry, who currently fronts band Daughtry, has been married to massage therapist Deanna Robertson since November 11, 2000. The couple has an adopted son, 9-year-old Griffin Daughtry, in addition to 11-year-old Hannah Price from Deanna's previous marriage.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill