Chris Daughtry Expects Twins This Fall via Surrogates
Chris Daughtry and wife Deanna Robertson are set to become parents once again. On Monday, May 17, the singer has announced through his website that they are going to welcome twin babies in November. "Deanna and I are overjoyed about this double blessing," he writes.
The statement on the 30-year-old rocker's official site additionally details about their struggle to get the children, stating "Due to Deanna's partial hysterectomy in 2006 the couple used IVF and had their embryos transferred to a gestational surrogate." He then adds, "Thank you for your expressions of love and support and for respecting for our privacy during this special time."
Chris Daughtry, who currently fronts band Daughtry, has been married to massage therapist Deanna Robertson since November 11, 2000. The couple has an adopted son, 9-year-old Griffin Daughtry, in addition to 11-year-old Hannah Price from Deanna's previous marriage.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked