Preview of '24' Series Finale
It's the end of an era when the groundbreaking and iconic action-packed series comes full circle with the climactic "Day Eight." On May 24, the Emmy-winning series "24" will air its very last episode in a two-hour finale taking place between "2:00 PM-4:00 PM".
Emotions run high as the harrowing day climaxes with resolute President Taylor closing in on a world-changing peace treaty and a vengeful Jack Bauer taking matters into his own hands for one last and unforgettable job.
Showrunner Howard Gordon gave a little hint about the finale in a press conference last week, saying "We tried on a couple of very different endings for size and the one we came to at the end is the one that felt just right. So it was not for lack of trying a couple of different ways. But we knew it when we saw it, that this was the right way to do it."
He confirmed, "One thing we tried and didn't work was 'happily ever after' for Jack. ...This show is a tragedy, and so to give Jack a happy ending just didn't feel authentic," and continued, "And going out to where the end and what we can expect is the things that were aligning, which were basically Chloe versus Jack versus President Taylor - we're taking all these characters to places that we've never seen them before."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala