Preview of '24' Series Finale
It's the end of an era when the groundbreaking and iconic action-packed series comes full circle with the climactic "Day Eight." On May 24, the Emmy-winning series "24" will air its very last episode in a two-hour finale taking place between "2:00 PM-4:00 PM".
Emotions run high as the harrowing day climaxes with resolute President Taylor closing in on a world-changing peace treaty and a vengeful Jack Bauer taking matters into his own hands for one last and unforgettable job.
Showrunner Howard Gordon gave a little hint about the finale in a press conference last week, saying "We tried on a couple of very different endings for size and the one we came to at the end is the one that felt just right. So it was not for lack of trying a couple of different ways. But we knew it when we saw it, that this was the right way to do it."
He confirmed, "One thing we tried and didn't work was 'happily ever after' for Jack. ...This show is a tragedy, and so to give Jack a happy ending just didn't feel authentic," and continued, "And going out to where the end and what we can expect is the things that were aligning, which were basically Chloe versus Jack versus President Taylor - we're taking all these characters to places that we've never seen them before."
More 24 News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville