Preview of '24' Series Finale
It's the end of an era when the groundbreaking and iconic action-packed series comes full circle with the climactic "Day Eight." On May 24, the Emmy-winning series "24" will air its very last episode in a two-hour finale taking place between "2:00 PM-4:00 PM".
Emotions run high as the harrowing day climaxes with resolute President Taylor closing in on a world-changing peace treaty and a vengeful Jack Bauer taking matters into his own hands for one last and unforgettable job.
Showrunner Howard Gordon gave a little hint about the finale in a press conference last week, saying "We tried on a couple of very different endings for size and the one we came to at the end is the one that felt just right. So it was not for lack of trying a couple of different ways. But we knew it when we saw it, that this was the right way to do it."
He confirmed, "One thing we tried and didn't work was 'happily ever after' for Jack. ...This show is a tragedy, and so to give Jack a happy ending just didn't feel authentic," and continued, "And going out to where the end and what we can expect is the things that were aligning, which were basically Chloe versus Jack versus President Taylor - we're taking all these characters to places that we've never seen them before."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake