Preview of '24' Series Finale
It's the end of an era when the groundbreaking and iconic action-packed series comes full circle with the climactic "Day Eight." On May 24, the Emmy-winning series "24" will air its very last episode in a two-hour finale taking place between "2:00 PM-4:00 PM".
Emotions run high as the harrowing day climaxes with resolute President Taylor closing in on a world-changing peace treaty and a vengeful Jack Bauer taking matters into his own hands for one last and unforgettable job.
Showrunner Howard Gordon gave a little hint about the finale in a press conference last week, saying "We tried on a couple of very different endings for size and the one we came to at the end is the one that felt just right. So it was not for lack of trying a couple of different ways. But we knew it when we saw it, that this was the right way to do it."
He confirmed, "One thing we tried and didn't work was 'happily ever after' for Jack. ...This show is a tragedy, and so to give Jack a happy ending just didn't feel authentic," and continued, "And going out to where the end and what we can expect is the things that were aligning, which were basically Chloe versus Jack versus President Taylor - we're taking all these characters to places that we've never seen them before."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart