Official, Charlie Sheen Sticks to 'Two and a Half Men'
Months of speculation that Charlie Sheen will leave "Two and a Half Men" has ended with a good news. The show lives on with the main star on board, Sheen's publicist announced on Monday, May 17 night.
"To put a fitting end on the two and one-half months of whirlwind speculation, I'm looking forward to returning to my CBS home on Monday nights. I want to thank Les Moonves for his support," the actor said in a statement, referring to President and Chief Executive Officer of CBS Corporation.
The announcement was made less than 48 hours before CBS is due to present its Fall schedule to advertisers in New York.
Sheen sparked fear for his fans when he said last year that he was thinking of retiring from acting. Furthermore, his December 2009 domestic violence incident required him to do court attendances and others which fill up his agenda. But it was reportedly salary dispute that became the main factor of Sheen's consideration.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic