Official, Charlie Sheen Sticks to 'Two and a Half Men'
Months of speculation that Charlie Sheen will leave "Two and a Half Men" has ended with a good news. The show lives on with the main star on board, Sheen's publicist announced on Monday, May 17 night.
"To put a fitting end on the two and one-half months of whirlwind speculation, I'm looking forward to returning to my CBS home on Monday nights. I want to thank Les Moonves for his support," the actor said in a statement, referring to President and Chief Executive Officer of CBS Corporation.
The announcement was made less than 48 hours before CBS is due to present its Fall schedule to advertisers in New York.
Sheen sparked fear for his fans when he said last year that he was thinking of retiring from acting. Furthermore, his December 2009 domestic violence incident required him to do court attendances and others which fill up his agenda. But it was reportedly salary dispute that became the main factor of Sheen's consideration.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3