Miss USA Rima Fakih Pictured Joining Stripper Pole Contest
Fresh from being crowned as 2010 Miss USA, Rima Fakih has been hit with a scandal. It has just been known that the Lebanese immigrant joined "Stripper 101" contest in 2007 and several pictures of her doing the pole dancing have emerged.
The photos which were posted on Mojo In The Morning show the 24-year-old girl taking the stage of the Coliseum Gentleman's Club and performed the dance in front of the crowd. However, she did not take off her clothes during the competition. One image, meanwhile, captures her with dollar bills slipped in her bra as she came out as the winner at the event.
According to the site, representatives of Miss Universe have contacted them to request more photos and information regarding Rima's involvement in the stripper pole contest. When asked if the Michigan resident's crown was in danger, the representatives refused to comment.
Previously, finalist of 2009 Miss USA, Carrie Prejean, lost her first runner-up title after her topless photos were found.
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech