Miss USA Rima Fakih Pictured Joining Stripper Pole Contest
Fresh from being crowned as 2010 Miss USA, Rima Fakih has been hit with a scandal. It has just been known that the Lebanese immigrant joined "Stripper 101" contest in 2007 and several pictures of her doing the pole dancing have emerged.
The photos which were posted on Mojo In The Morning show the 24-year-old girl taking the stage of the Coliseum Gentleman's Club and performed the dance in front of the crowd. However, she did not take off her clothes during the competition. One image, meanwhile, captures her with dollar bills slipped in her bra as she came out as the winner at the event.
According to the site, representatives of Miss Universe have contacted them to request more photos and information regarding Rima's involvement in the stripper pole contest. When asked if the Michigan resident's crown was in danger, the representatives refused to comment.
Previously, finalist of 2009 Miss USA, Carrie Prejean, lost her first runner-up title after her topless photos were found.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App