Miss USA Rima Fakih Pictured Joining Stripper Pole Contest
Fresh from being crowned as 2010 Miss USA, Rima Fakih has been hit with a scandal. It has just been known that the Lebanese immigrant joined "Stripper 101" contest in 2007 and several pictures of her doing the pole dancing have emerged.
The photos which were posted on Mojo In The Morning show the 24-year-old girl taking the stage of the Coliseum Gentleman's Club and performed the dance in front of the crowd. However, she did not take off her clothes during the competition. One image, meanwhile, captures her with dollar bills slipped in her bra as she came out as the winner at the event.
According to the site, representatives of Miss Universe have contacted them to request more photos and information regarding Rima's involvement in the stripper pole contest. When asked if the Michigan resident's crown was in danger, the representatives refused to comment.
Previously, finalist of 2009 Miss USA, Carrie Prejean, lost her first runner-up title after her topless photos were found.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce