Katy Perry Added to 2010 MTV Movie Awards' Performers Line-Up
Katy Perry has been announced as a new musical guest at the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards and is going to perform her fresh summer jam "California Gurls". She joins previously-revealed performer Christina Aguilera who is set to sing her new single "Not Myself Tonight".
"I'm proud to represent the West Coast at the MTV Movie Awards in the magical glow of the Hollywood sign with my new single 'California Gurls'," Katy said in a statement. "I hope it will be the theme song to a lot of summer loving; I know it will in my house!"
Beside unveiling Katy Perry as its new performer, 2010 MTV Movie Awards also confirms a number of new presenters. They are "Grown Ups" cast; Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Kevin James, Rob Schneider and David Spade, as well as Paul Rudd, Jason Segel, Anna Kendrick, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and Aubrey Plaza.
Previously announced to announce winners of the June 6 ceremony are Zac Efron, Jessica Biel, Vanessa Hudgens, Miranda Cosgrove, Bradley Cooper, Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Jonah Hill, Russell Brand, Steve Carell, Shaun White and P. Diddy.
This year, Movie Awards will be broadcast live at 9 P.M. from the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California. Aziz Ansari is tapped to host the Sunday ceremony. Its nominations list is led by "The Hangover" with six nods and followed by "Avatar" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" with five gongs each.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign