'Julie and Julia' Star Amy Adams Welcomes Baby Girl
Amy Adams is now a mother. The Oscar-nominated actress has given birth to her and Darren Le Gallo's daughter on Saturday, May 15 in Los Angeles with her fiance by her side, her representative has confirmed.
"Mom and baby are home and doing great. Everyone's healthy and happy," the representative for the 35-year-old beauty added. The baby girl weighed in 7 pounds and is called Aviana Olea Le Gallo, the rep told People. Aviana is the first child for both Amy and Darren.
Amy Adams, who has been dating actor/artist Darren Le Gallo since 2002, announced that she was expecting a baby in December 2009. Though she was excited about having a child, she said earlier this year that there were no nursery plans underway. "I'm more interested in seeing who this child is, as a human being. That's what's exciting to me," she explained.
More Amy Adams News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...