'Julie and Julia' Star Amy Adams Welcomes Baby Girl
Amy Adams is now a mother. The Oscar-nominated actress has given birth to her and Darren Le Gallo's daughter on Saturday, May 15 in Los Angeles with her fiance by her side, her representative has confirmed.
"Mom and baby are home and doing great. Everyone's healthy and happy," the representative for the 35-year-old beauty added. The baby girl weighed in 7 pounds and is called Aviana Olea Le Gallo, the rep told People. Aviana is the first child for both Amy and Darren.
Amy Adams, who has been dating actor/artist Darren Le Gallo since 2002, announced that she was expecting a baby in December 2009. Though she was excited about having a child, she said earlier this year that there were no nursery plans underway. "I'm more interested in seeing who this child is, as a human being. That's what's exciting to me," she explained.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'