'Julie and Julia' Star Amy Adams Welcomes Baby Girl
Amy Adams is now a mother. The Oscar-nominated actress has given birth to her and Darren Le Gallo's daughter on Saturday, May 15 in Los Angeles with her fiance by her side, her representative has confirmed.
"Mom and baby are home and doing great. Everyone's healthy and happy," the representative for the 35-year-old beauty added. The baby girl weighed in 7 pounds and is called Aviana Olea Le Gallo, the rep told People. Aviana is the first child for both Amy and Darren.
Amy Adams, who has been dating actor/artist Darren Le Gallo since 2002, announced that she was expecting a baby in December 2009. Though she was excited about having a child, she said earlier this year that there were no nursery plans underway. "I'm more interested in seeing who this child is, as a human being. That's what's exciting to me," she explained.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season