'Julie and Julia' Star Amy Adams Welcomes Baby Girl
Amy Adams is now a mother. The Oscar-nominated actress has given birth to her and Darren Le Gallo's daughter on Saturday, May 15 in Los Angeles with her fiance by her side, her representative has confirmed.
"Mom and baby are home and doing great. Everyone's healthy and happy," the representative for the 35-year-old beauty added. The baby girl weighed in 7 pounds and is called Aviana Olea Le Gallo, the rep told People. Aviana is the first child for both Amy and Darren.
Amy Adams, who has been dating actor/artist Darren Le Gallo since 2002, announced that she was expecting a baby in December 2009. Though she was excited about having a child, she said earlier this year that there were no nursery plans underway. "I'm more interested in seeing who this child is, as a human being. That's what's exciting to me," she explained.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart