'Julie and Julia' Star Amy Adams Welcomes Baby Girl
Amy Adams is now a mother. The Oscar-nominated actress has given birth to her and Darren Le Gallo's daughter on Saturday, May 15 in Los Angeles with her fiance by her side, her representative has confirmed.
"Mom and baby are home and doing great. Everyone's healthy and happy," the representative for the 35-year-old beauty added. The baby girl weighed in 7 pounds and is called Aviana Olea Le Gallo, the rep told People. Aviana is the first child for both Amy and Darren.
Amy Adams, who has been dating actor/artist Darren Le Gallo since 2002, announced that she was expecting a baby in December 2009. Though she was excited about having a child, she said earlier this year that there were no nursery plans underway. "I'm more interested in seeing who this child is, as a human being. That's what's exciting to me," she explained.
More Amy Adams News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story