Muse's New Single From 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Arrives in Full
Muse have debuted their brand new single called "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)" on their official website. The song is recorded by the three-piece band for a lead single of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" soundtrack album.
A music video in support of the track has been filmed and is expected to be premiered sometime soon. An official 30-second snippet has been brought forward for a teaser, showing the Matthew Bellamy-fronted band performing the song live.
The band actually have contributed to soundtrack compilation of the first two installments of "Twilight" movie series, but this is the first time they scored the first single for the vampire movie's soundtrack. Previously, "Twilight" theme songs were led by Paramore's "Decode" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" got Death Cab for Cutie's "Meet Me on the Equinox" on the lead.
Soundtrack album of "Eclipse" will be released across the United States on June 8 and has been made available for pre-order in Amazon. As for the film, it is set for June 30 U.S. release with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner reprising their roles as Bella, Edward and Jacob respectively.
Beside including a song from "Twilight" book author Stephenie Meyer's favorite band, the theme song compilation will also feature tracks from musicians ranging from indie artists Metric and Sia Furler to rock music acts The Dead Weather and The Black Keys to Hip-Hop performer like Cee-Lo. Other contributors include Florence and the Machine, Vampire Weekend, Beck and Bat for Lashes.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March