A Bunch of New Clips From 'Sex and the City 2' Come Out
More of what can be seen in "Sex and the City 2" have been previewed in a number of brand new clips from the film. While sharing a lot of fresh footage from the film, one of the videos also gives a hint that Miranda Hobes will be busier with her career as a lawyer.
Taking place two years after "Sex and the City", the sequel is set in New York City and Abu Dhabi. The film will follow Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends who have a vacation in the sandy country while they are finding themselves in-and fighting against-the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
Major cast Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon all return to reprise their respective roles, while Penelope Cruz and Miley Cyrus have cameo appearances in the drama comedy. This forthcoming movie is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on May 27.
'Sex and the City 2' Clip 1:
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up