A Bunch of New Clips From 'Sex and the City 2' Come Out
More of what can be seen in "Sex and the City 2" have been previewed in a number of brand new clips from the film. While sharing a lot of fresh footage from the film, one of the videos also gives a hint that Miranda Hobes will be busier with her career as a lawyer.
Taking place two years after "Sex and the City", the sequel is set in New York City and Abu Dhabi. The film will follow Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends who have a vacation in the sandy country while they are finding themselves in-and fighting against-the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
Major cast Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon all return to reprise their respective roles, while Penelope Cruz and Miley Cyrus have cameo appearances in the drama comedy. This forthcoming movie is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on May 27.
'Sex and the City 2' Clip 1:
'Sex and the City 2' Clip 2:
'Sex and the City 2' Clip 3:
'Sex and the City 2' Clip 4:
Other 'Sex and the City 2' clips.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers