A Bunch of New Clips From 'Sex and the City 2' Come Out
More of what can be seen in "Sex and the City 2" have been previewed in a number of brand new clips from the film. While sharing a lot of fresh footage from the film, one of the videos also gives a hint that Miranda Hobes will be busier with her career as a lawyer.
Taking place two years after "Sex and the City", the sequel is set in New York City and Abu Dhabi. The film will follow Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends who have a vacation in the sandy country while they are finding themselves in-and fighting against-the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
Major cast Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon all return to reprise their respective roles, while Penelope Cruz and Miley Cyrus have cameo appearances in the drama comedy. This forthcoming movie is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on May 27.
'Sex and the City 2' Clip 1:
'Sex and the City 2' Clip 2:
'Sex and the City 2' Clip 3:
'Sex and the City 2' Clip 4:
Other 'Sex and the City 2' clips.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer