A Bunch of New Clips From 'Sex and the City 2' Come Out
More of what can be seen in "Sex and the City 2" have been previewed in a number of brand new clips from the film. While sharing a lot of fresh footage from the film, one of the videos also gives a hint that Miranda Hobes will be busier with her career as a lawyer.
Taking place two years after "Sex and the City", the sequel is set in New York City and Abu Dhabi. The film will follow Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends who have a vacation in the sandy country while they are finding themselves in-and fighting against-the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
Major cast Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon all return to reprise their respective roles, while Penelope Cruz and Miley Cyrus have cameo appearances in the drama comedy. This forthcoming movie is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on May 27.
'Sex and the City 2' Clip 1:
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny