A Bunch of New Clips From 'Sex and the City 2' Come Out
More of what can be seen in "Sex and the City 2" have been previewed in a number of brand new clips from the film. While sharing a lot of fresh footage from the film, one of the videos also gives a hint that Miranda Hobes will be busier with her career as a lawyer.
Taking place two years after "Sex and the City", the sequel is set in New York City and Abu Dhabi. The film will follow Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends who have a vacation in the sandy country while they are finding themselves in-and fighting against-the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
Major cast Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon all return to reprise their respective roles, while Penelope Cruz and Miley Cyrus have cameo appearances in the drama comedy. This forthcoming movie is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on May 27.
'Sex and the City 2' Clip 1:
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit