Kellan Lutz Shows Off Underpants at Macy's
Kellan Lutz has teased fans by showing off his boxers at Macy's Herald Square on Saturday, May 15 in New York City. Pictured on the black carpet, the "Twilight" hunk intentionally pulled up his white T-shirt to reveal and promote the new Calvin Klein X Underwear that he wore.
The 25-year-old actor is the latest CK underwear model, replacing Mark Wahlberg. The underwear campaign helped the "The Lovely Bones" actor boost his career and Kellan is now expecting the same. "I could only hope and pray that I could have a career like Mark Wahlberg," he stated.
Kellan has appeared in billboards as the new image of the famous clothing line and the ads have gained people's attention. He revealed, "I started getting text messages and calls from producers, and when I went into meetings for scripts, people were always commenting on the billboard and asking for pictures for their daughters."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo