Kellan Lutz Shows Off Underpants at Macy's
Kellan Lutz has teased fans by showing off his boxers at Macy's Herald Square on Saturday, May 15 in New York City. Pictured on the black carpet, the "Twilight" hunk intentionally pulled up his white T-shirt to reveal and promote the new Calvin Klein X Underwear that he wore.
The 25-year-old actor is the latest CK underwear model, replacing Mark Wahlberg. The underwear campaign helped the "The Lovely Bones" actor boost his career and Kellan is now expecting the same. "I could only hope and pray that I could have a career like Mark Wahlberg," he stated.
Kellan has appeared in billboards as the new image of the famous clothing line and the ads have gained people's attention. He revealed, "I started getting text messages and calls from producers, and when I went into meetings for scripts, people were always commenting on the billboard and asking for pictures for their daughters."
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years