Kellan Lutz Shows Off Underpants at Macy's
Kellan Lutz has teased fans by showing off his boxers at Macy's Herald Square on Saturday, May 15 in New York City. Pictured on the black carpet, the "Twilight" hunk intentionally pulled up his white T-shirt to reveal and promote the new Calvin Klein X Underwear that he wore.
The 25-year-old actor is the latest CK underwear model, replacing Mark Wahlberg. The underwear campaign helped the "The Lovely Bones" actor boost his career and Kellan is now expecting the same. "I could only hope and pray that I could have a career like Mark Wahlberg," he stated.
Kellan has appeared in billboards as the new image of the famous clothing line and the ads have gained people's attention. He revealed, "I started getting text messages and calls from producers, and when I went into meetings for scripts, people were always commenting on the billboard and asking for pictures for their daughters."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal