Kellan Lutz Shows Off Underpants at Macy's
Kellan Lutz has teased fans by showing off his boxers at Macy's Herald Square on Saturday, May 15 in New York City. Pictured on the black carpet, the "Twilight" hunk intentionally pulled up his white T-shirt to reveal and promote the new Calvin Klein X Underwear that he wore.
The 25-year-old actor is the latest CK underwear model, replacing Mark Wahlberg. The underwear campaign helped the "The Lovely Bones" actor boost his career and Kellan is now expecting the same. "I could only hope and pray that I could have a career like Mark Wahlberg," he stated.
Kellan has appeared in billboards as the new image of the famous clothing line and the ads have gained people's attention. He revealed, "I started getting text messages and calls from producers, and when I went into meetings for scripts, people were always commenting on the billboard and asking for pictures for their daughters."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna