Kellan Lutz Shows Off Underpants at Macy's
Kellan Lutz has teased fans by showing off his boxers at Macy's Herald Square on Saturday, May 15 in New York City. Pictured on the black carpet, the "Twilight" hunk intentionally pulled up his white T-shirt to reveal and promote the new Calvin Klein X Underwear that he wore.
The 25-year-old actor is the latest CK underwear model, replacing Mark Wahlberg. The underwear campaign helped the "The Lovely Bones" actor boost his career and Kellan is now expecting the same. "I could only hope and pray that I could have a career like Mark Wahlberg," he stated.
Kellan has appeared in billboards as the new image of the famous clothing line and the ads have gained people's attention. He revealed, "I started getting text messages and calls from producers, and when I went into meetings for scripts, people were always commenting on the billboard and asking for pictures for their daughters."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media