Details of Jude Law and Sienna Miller's Alleged Secret Summer Wedding
Rumor has it, Jude Law and Sienna Miller are going to tie the knot. According to Daily Mail, the couple, who recently reunited after splitting in 2006, reportedly has planned a wedding and a friend close to the two stars has dished on several details about the special day.
According to the source, Jude and Sienna are going to hold the nuptials in Gloucestershire during summer this year. The "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" actress is also reported wanting a "bohemian-style" marriage near her country bolthole and asking her sister Savannah to design the dress.
On the reason why Jude and Sienna keep their wedding plan a secret, the source says, "They don't want to jinx things by talking about it, but they have told their nearest and dearest that they would like to get married in the summer." It is additionally said that the pair plans to have a second ceremony in New York, where they spend most of their time, shortly afterwards.
"Sienna is also saying that she has some other really exciting news, but she is not saying anything to anyone at the moment," the source further reveals. Claiming that the pair is ready to take their relationship to the next level although they called off previous engagement after the "Repo Men" actor admitted to have cheated on Sienna with his children nanny, the source states, "They have put the past behind them and want to move on."
More Jude Law News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville