Details of Jude Law and Sienna Miller's Alleged Secret Summer Wedding
Rumor has it, Jude Law and Sienna Miller are going to tie the knot. According to Daily Mail, the couple, who recently reunited after splitting in 2006, reportedly has planned a wedding and a friend close to the two stars has dished on several details about the special day.
According to the source, Jude and Sienna are going to hold the nuptials in Gloucestershire during summer this year. The "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" actress is also reported wanting a "bohemian-style" marriage near her country bolthole and asking her sister Savannah to design the dress.
On the reason why Jude and Sienna keep their wedding plan a secret, the source says, "They don't want to jinx things by talking about it, but they have told their nearest and dearest that they would like to get married in the summer." It is additionally said that the pair plans to have a second ceremony in New York, where they spend most of their time, shortly afterwards.
"Sienna is also saying that she has some other really exciting news, but she is not saying anything to anyone at the moment," the source further reveals. Claiming that the pair is ready to take their relationship to the next level although they called off previous engagement after the "Repo Men" actor admitted to have cheated on Sienna with his children nanny, the source states, "They have put the past behind them and want to move on."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs