Second 'True Blood' Trailer Includes Shocking Facts
"True Blood" throws in a lot more surprises in its second and longer trailer for season 3. From the beginning to the end, the scenes cramped in the two-minute video reveal how Sookie is desperate to find the love of her life, only to be disappointed at the end.
The most shocking factor in the trailer could be the phone call from Bill who tells Sookie not to find him. However, there are plenty of other interesting points such as the suspicion of vampire Franklin Mott having a hidden agenda, werewolf Alcide making a startling appearance before Sookie and Eric ending up on Sookie's bed.
Additionally there's the first look of Sam's birth mother Melinda Mickens who is played by Tony winner J. Smith-Cameron. In Sam's story, his younger brother starts to know who Sam is but tries to get him killed. Meanwhile, Jessica finds a new mentor in Pam during Bill's absence.
"True Blood" sticks its fangs out again June 13 on HBO.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments