Justin Bieber Lookalike Greyson Chance Signed to Interscope
A new Internet singing sensation Greyson Chance reportedly has inked a record deal with Interscope. Several sources told Crazed Hits that the label "closed the deal before any other label could even step in and meet" the 12-year-old kid.
Greyson shot to stardom after posting a video of himself covering Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi" on YouTube and Facebook. Through his performance which received more that 9 million views on the web, he drew comparison to current tween pop star Justin Bieber.
Even Justin's manager Scooter Braun admitted that Greyson has quality to be the next pop star. "When I found Justin, I kind of had this gut feeling that maybe you want to watch more. And my whole idea was that millions would want -- would feel the same way. And I think Greyson's had that same success. You want to see more from him. And that little special thing that makes you want to watch more is really what's special about him," he said as quoted by CBS News.
Last week, Greyson Chance made his debut on national television, serving as a musical guest on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Moreover, Katy Perry reportedly has given a shout out to this aspiring singer on a Ustream live chat, telling her fans that she would love to work with him.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'