Justin Bieber Lookalike Greyson Chance Signed to Interscope
A new Internet singing sensation Greyson Chance reportedly has inked a record deal with Interscope. Several sources told Crazed Hits that the label "closed the deal before any other label could even step in and meet" the 12-year-old kid.
Greyson shot to stardom after posting a video of himself covering Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi" on YouTube and Facebook. Through his performance which received more that 9 million views on the web, he drew comparison to current tween pop star Justin Bieber.
Even Justin's manager Scooter Braun admitted that Greyson has quality to be the next pop star. "When I found Justin, I kind of had this gut feeling that maybe you want to watch more. And my whole idea was that millions would want -- would feel the same way. And I think Greyson's had that same success. You want to see more from him. And that little special thing that makes you want to watch more is really what's special about him," he said as quoted by CBS News.
Last week, Greyson Chance made his debut on national television, serving as a musical guest on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Moreover, Katy Perry reportedly has given a shout out to this aspiring singer on a Ustream live chat, telling her fans that she would love to work with him.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story