Justin Bieber Lookalike Greyson Chance Signed to Interscope
A new Internet singing sensation Greyson Chance reportedly has inked a record deal with Interscope. Several sources told Crazed Hits that the label "closed the deal before any other label could even step in and meet" the 12-year-old kid.
Greyson shot to stardom after posting a video of himself covering Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi" on YouTube and Facebook. Through his performance which received more that 9 million views on the web, he drew comparison to current tween pop star Justin Bieber.
Even Justin's manager Scooter Braun admitted that Greyson has quality to be the next pop star. "When I found Justin, I kind of had this gut feeling that maybe you want to watch more. And my whole idea was that millions would want -- would feel the same way. And I think Greyson's had that same success. You want to see more from him. And that little special thing that makes you want to watch more is really what's special about him," he said as quoted by CBS News.
Last week, Greyson Chance made his debut on national television, serving as a musical guest on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Moreover, Katy Perry reportedly has given a shout out to this aspiring singer on a Ustream live chat, telling her fans that she would love to work with him.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics