Kardashian Sisters in Skimpy Swimsuits to Cover Vegas
The Kardashian girls have teamed up to grace the cover of the upcoming 7th anniversary issue of Vegas magazine. While the said edition has not hit bookstores yet, two pictures featuring Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian have been shown to help Jason Binn, the CEO and founder of Niche Media Holdings, decide which one is better for the magazine's cover.
In the first picture, the three sisters slipped into white swimsuits. Sandwiched between Khloe and Kourtney, Kim bares her cleavage with the skimpy outfit. Meanwhile, the stars of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" are seen wearing black one-pieces in the other photo. Both shots show off Khloe's stomach and Kourtney's slim post-baby body.
"So guys what did u think of the Vegas Magazine cover? We need to chose Black or White???" Kim tweeted, asking her fans to give comments on the photos. It has not been known when the 7th anniversary issue of Vegas magazine which will feature the Kardashian sisters on the cover will be published.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture