Kardashian Sisters in Skimpy Swimsuits to Cover Vegas
The Kardashian girls have teamed up to grace the cover of the upcoming 7th anniversary issue of Vegas magazine. While the said edition has not hit bookstores yet, two pictures featuring Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian have been shown to help Jason Binn, the CEO and founder of Niche Media Holdings, decide which one is better for the magazine's cover.
In the first picture, the three sisters slipped into white swimsuits. Sandwiched between Khloe and Kourtney, Kim bares her cleavage with the skimpy outfit. Meanwhile, the stars of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" are seen wearing black one-pieces in the other photo. Both shots show off Khloe's stomach and Kourtney's slim post-baby body.
"So guys what did u think of the Vegas Magazine cover? We need to chose Black or White???" Kim tweeted, asking her fans to give comments on the photos. It has not been known when the 7th anniversary issue of Vegas magazine which will feature the Kardashian sisters on the cover will be published.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash