Kardashian Sisters in Skimpy Swimsuits to Cover Vegas
The Kardashian girls have teamed up to grace the cover of the upcoming 7th anniversary issue of Vegas magazine. While the said edition has not hit bookstores yet, two pictures featuring Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian have been shown to help Jason Binn, the CEO and founder of Niche Media Holdings, decide which one is better for the magazine's cover.
In the first picture, the three sisters slipped into white swimsuits. Sandwiched between Khloe and Kourtney, Kim bares her cleavage with the skimpy outfit. Meanwhile, the stars of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" are seen wearing black one-pieces in the other photo. Both shots show off Khloe's stomach and Kourtney's slim post-baby body.
"So guys what did u think of the Vegas Magazine cover? We need to chose Black or White???" Kim tweeted, asking her fans to give comments on the photos. It has not been known when the 7th anniversary issue of Vegas magazine which will feature the Kardashian sisters on the cover will be published.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'