Kardashian Sisters in Skimpy Swimsuits to Cover Vegas
The Kardashian girls have teamed up to grace the cover of the upcoming 7th anniversary issue of Vegas magazine. While the said edition has not hit bookstores yet, two pictures featuring Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian have been shown to help Jason Binn, the CEO and founder of Niche Media Holdings, decide which one is better for the magazine's cover.
In the first picture, the three sisters slipped into white swimsuits. Sandwiched between Khloe and Kourtney, Kim bares her cleavage with the skimpy outfit. Meanwhile, the stars of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" are seen wearing black one-pieces in the other photo. Both shots show off Khloe's stomach and Kourtney's slim post-baby body.
"So guys what did u think of the Vegas Magazine cover? We need to chose Black or White???" Kim tweeted, asking her fans to give comments on the photos. It has not been known when the 7th anniversary issue of Vegas magazine which will feature the Kardashian sisters on the cover will be published.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress