Asher Roth Goes to Grocery Store in His Underwear in New Music Video
Asher Roth goes casual when going to a grocery store as seen in a music video for his song "Muddy Swim Trunk". Directed by BBGUN, this clip follows the rapper, who wears swim trunks, when he is walking from one section to another, walking through a man dressed like a faun and a topless female patron. Along the way, he trades his casual outfit with a more formal one.
"Muddy Swim Trunk" is taken from Asher Roth's new mixtape "Seared Foie Gras with Quince & Cranberry". Musicians involved in the making of this mixtape are B.o.B, Kanye West, Ryan Leslie and many others.
As of late, Asher is occupied with recording sessions for his sophomore set. Pharrell Williams is tagged to help him finish the upcoming effort. "We linked up in Miami," he shared to MTV about his sessions with The Neptunes rapper. "Very good chemistry as far as creating music. We was down there while it was all snowy in New York. We had a blast. I think we have some really beautiful music for warm weather."
"He really is a genius," Asher continued. "Working with him, it's really fast. We wound up doing 12 records in 12 days, which is really good numbers. It's quick. He gets an idea and he harnesses that idea really quick. It's cool when someone like me gets to step into the studio with him."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'