Jonathan Rhys-Meyers Banned From Flight Due to Drunken Display
Becoming a well-known actor does not make it easier for Jonathan Rhys-Meyers to take a flight. The actor was recently banned from flying United Airlines after showing a drunken display, sources tell Radar Online.
Jonathan was booked on a United Airlines flight headed to Los Angeles earlier this month, but he was not allowed to get on board because airline workers noticed him "pounding drinks" in the first class lounge and becoming increasingly drunk and disorderly. He also reportedly showed "belligerent" and "disruptive" behavior that "was getting out of control" during the wait.
Radar Online then contacted an airline employee who confirmed the story revealed by the sources. However, the worker refused to elaborate, citing passenger privacy laws.
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers has already had bad records of traveling behavior. Back in 2007, he was arrested at Dublin airport and charged with being drunk and in breach of peace, but the charges were later dropped. Then in June 2009, he was arrested after allegedly attacking a number of staff at a bar in Paris' Charles de Gaulle airport.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'