Jonathan Rhys-Meyers Banned From Flight Due to Drunken Display
Becoming a well-known actor does not make it easier for Jonathan Rhys-Meyers to take a flight. The actor was recently banned from flying United Airlines after showing a drunken display, sources tell Radar Online.
Jonathan was booked on a United Airlines flight headed to Los Angeles earlier this month, but he was not allowed to get on board because airline workers noticed him "pounding drinks" in the first class lounge and becoming increasingly drunk and disorderly. He also reportedly showed "belligerent" and "disruptive" behavior that "was getting out of control" during the wait.
Radar Online then contacted an airline employee who confirmed the story revealed by the sources. However, the worker refused to elaborate, citing passenger privacy laws.
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers has already had bad records of traveling behavior. Back in 2007, he was arrested at Dublin airport and charged with being drunk and in breach of peace, but the charges were later dropped. Then in June 2009, he was arrested after allegedly attacking a number of staff at a bar in Paris' Charles de Gaulle airport.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'