Jonathan Rhys-Meyers Banned From Flight Due to Drunken Display
Becoming a well-known actor does not make it easier for Jonathan Rhys-Meyers to take a flight. The actor was recently banned from flying United Airlines after showing a drunken display, sources tell Radar Online.
Jonathan was booked on a United Airlines flight headed to Los Angeles earlier this month, but he was not allowed to get on board because airline workers noticed him "pounding drinks" in the first class lounge and becoming increasingly drunk and disorderly. He also reportedly showed "belligerent" and "disruptive" behavior that "was getting out of control" during the wait.
Radar Online then contacted an airline employee who confirmed the story revealed by the sources. However, the worker refused to elaborate, citing passenger privacy laws.
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers has already had bad records of traveling behavior. Back in 2007, he was arrested at Dublin airport and charged with being drunk and in breach of peace, but the charges were later dropped. Then in June 2009, he was arrested after allegedly attacking a number of staff at a bar in Paris' Charles de Gaulle airport.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake