Video Premiere: Bobby V's 'Let's Get It'
Bobby V takes his leading lady to the shopping mall in a music video for his track "Let's Get It". The R&B performer hits the court later on, playing basketball and getting sweaty with her and several other sexy ladies.
"Let's Get It" is taken from Bobby's mixtape "60 Minutes". While the track features him solo without any featured guest, other songs in the mixtape have such rappers as Gucci Mane, Nicki Minaj, Ludacris and Jadakiss lending their vocals.
In addition to having a new mixtape, Bobby Wilson who is also known as Bobby V is also preparing another studio album. He is currently working on his upcoming fourth studio album tentatively titled "Fly on the Wall" to follow up his 2009 "The Rebirth". The effort is yet to have release date but is expected to be released later this year.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones