Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Premiere 'Wall Street 2' at Cannes
The 2010 Cannes Film Festival has welcomed the cast and crew of "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" on Friday, May 14. They flew to France to promote the "Wall Street" sequel which is premiered during the festival.
Shia LaBeouf and co-stars Michael Douglas, Josh Brolin, Frank Langella as well as director Oliver Stone all suited up in black outfit when hitting the red carpet. Slipped among the men when posing for cameras was Carey Mulligan who looked simple but beautiful in an Azzaro "IL" gown.
Seen among the attendees during the third day of the festival were model Naomi Campbell and Chinese actress Michelle Yeoh. Other beauties such as Kate Beckinsale, Camilla Belle, Aishwarya Rai and Salma Hayek were also seen supporting the event.
"Wall Street 2" takes place 23 years after the first film and it follows Shia LaBeouf's Jacob who seeks revenge for the death of his mentor. In the meantime, Michael Douglas' Gordon Gekko returns to rebuild his relationship with estranged daughter Winnie, played by Carey Muligan. Jacob and Gordon agree to help each other in achieving their respective goal. The crime drama will be released in U.S. theaters on September 24.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen