Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Premiere 'Wall Street 2' at Cannes
The 2010 Cannes Film Festival has welcomed the cast and crew of "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" on Friday, May 14. They flew to France to promote the "Wall Street" sequel which is premiered during the festival.
Shia LaBeouf and co-stars Michael Douglas, Josh Brolin, Frank Langella as well as director Oliver Stone all suited up in black outfit when hitting the red carpet. Slipped among the men when posing for cameras was Carey Mulligan who looked simple but beautiful in an Azzaro "IL" gown.
Seen among the attendees during the third day of the festival were model Naomi Campbell and Chinese actress Michelle Yeoh. Other beauties such as Kate Beckinsale, Camilla Belle, Aishwarya Rai and Salma Hayek were also seen supporting the event.
"Wall Street 2" takes place 23 years after the first film and it follows Shia LaBeouf's Jacob who seeks revenge for the death of his mentor. In the meantime, Michael Douglas' Gordon Gekko returns to rebuild his relationship with estranged daughter Winnie, played by Carey Muligan. Jacob and Gordon agree to help each other in achieving their respective goal. The crime drama will be released in U.S. theaters on September 24.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album