'Oprah', Bret Michaels' First Stop After Brain Hemorrhage
Bret Michaels will return to television although he was lying on hospital bed in critical condition just three weeks ago. His rep has announced the plan on Friday, May 14, saying his first TV appearance since brain hemorrhage would be on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", in an episode set to air Wednesday, May 19.
After that, he would make the effort of attending the live "The Celebrity Apprentice" finale on May 23. It is unclear whether he's in the final two or just making a comeback as a fallen contestant as the show still has one more episode which is yet to air. "We really hope that Bret is well and able to join us at the finale," said Donald Trump. "I have much respect as he is a fighter and strong competitor."
Beside TV, the former Poison frontman is also making a music comeback. He is scheduled to perform in Biloxi, Miss.' Hard Rock on May 28 and to kick off a tour with Lynyrd Skynyrd on June 10 in Florida.
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show