'Oprah', Bret Michaels' First Stop After Brain Hemorrhage
Bret Michaels will return to television although he was lying on hospital bed in critical condition just three weeks ago. His rep has announced the plan on Friday, May 14, saying his first TV appearance since brain hemorrhage would be on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", in an episode set to air Wednesday, May 19.
After that, he would make the effort of attending the live "The Celebrity Apprentice" finale on May 23. It is unclear whether he's in the final two or just making a comeback as a fallen contestant as the show still has one more episode which is yet to air. "We really hope that Bret is well and able to join us at the finale," said Donald Trump. "I have much respect as he is a fighter and strong competitor."
Beside TV, the former Poison frontman is also making a music comeback. He is scheduled to perform in Biloxi, Miss.' Hard Rock on May 28 and to kick off a tour with Lynyrd Skynyrd on June 10 in Florida.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce