'Oprah', Bret Michaels' First Stop After Brain Hemorrhage
Bret Michaels will return to television although he was lying on hospital bed in critical condition just three weeks ago. His rep has announced the plan on Friday, May 14, saying his first TV appearance since brain hemorrhage would be on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", in an episode set to air Wednesday, May 19.
After that, he would make the effort of attending the live "The Celebrity Apprentice" finale on May 23. It is unclear whether he's in the final two or just making a comeback as a fallen contestant as the show still has one more episode which is yet to air. "We really hope that Bret is well and able to join us at the finale," said Donald Trump. "I have much respect as he is a fighter and strong competitor."
Beside TV, the former Poison frontman is also making a music comeback. He is scheduled to perform in Biloxi, Miss.' Hard Rock on May 28 and to kick off a tour with Lynyrd Skynyrd on June 10 in Florida.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie