Paul Wesley Is NOT Married or Engaged
The headlines saying Paul Wesley is a married man have been sent down the gutter. The star of "The Vampire Diaries" has his reps telling Gossip Cop that the story originating from Hollywood Life is "all lies and not true."
Hollywood Life made the report based an overheard statement from Wesley who introduced "One Tree Hill" actress Torrey DeVitto as his "wife". The site claimed the actor clearly said the word when asked who the brunette beside him was at Young Hollywood Awards event on Thursday, May 13. But the reporter was not sure whether it was an announcement or a joke.
Wesley's reps came with the answer, saying their client was just "joking", adding Wesley and DeVitto are "neither engaged nor married." Regarding the ring on DeVitto's finger, the reps dismissed it as "promise ring".
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'