Paul Wesley Is NOT Married or Engaged
The headlines saying Paul Wesley is a married man have been sent down the gutter. The star of "The Vampire Diaries" has his reps telling Gossip Cop that the story originating from Hollywood Life is "all lies and not true."
Hollywood Life made the report based an overheard statement from Wesley who introduced "One Tree Hill" actress Torrey DeVitto as his "wife". The site claimed the actor clearly said the word when asked who the brunette beside him was at Young Hollywood Awards event on Thursday, May 13. But the reporter was not sure whether it was an announcement or a joke.
Wesley's reps came with the answer, saying their client was just "joking", adding Wesley and DeVitto are "neither engaged nor married." Regarding the ring on DeVitto's finger, the reps dismissed it as "promise ring".
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years