Paul Wesley Is NOT Married or Engaged
The headlines saying Paul Wesley is a married man have been sent down the gutter. The star of "The Vampire Diaries" has his reps telling Gossip Cop that the story originating from Hollywood Life is "all lies and not true."
Hollywood Life made the report based an overheard statement from Wesley who introduced "One Tree Hill" actress Torrey DeVitto as his "wife". The site claimed the actor clearly said the word when asked who the brunette beside him was at Young Hollywood Awards event on Thursday, May 13. But the reporter was not sure whether it was an announcement or a joke.
Wesley's reps came with the answer, saying their client was just "joking", adding Wesley and DeVitto are "neither engaged nor married." Regarding the ring on DeVitto's finger, the reps dismissed it as "promise ring".
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama