Paul Wesley Is NOT Married or Engaged
The headlines saying Paul Wesley is a married man have been sent down the gutter. The star of "The Vampire Diaries" has his reps telling Gossip Cop that the story originating from Hollywood Life is "all lies and not true."
Hollywood Life made the report based an overheard statement from Wesley who introduced "One Tree Hill" actress Torrey DeVitto as his "wife". The site claimed the actor clearly said the word when asked who the brunette beside him was at Young Hollywood Awards event on Thursday, May 13. But the reporter was not sure whether it was an announcement or a joke.
Wesley's reps came with the answer, saying their client was just "joking", adding Wesley and DeVitto are "neither engaged nor married." Regarding the ring on DeVitto's finger, the reps dismissed it as "promise ring".
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed