Exclusive Interview: Tino Coury, the Next Big Thing in Pop
Once a star athlete in high school, Tino Coury found his passion in music since he was in the seventh grade and began pursuing a music career after suffering a sport injury. With the same dedication he had in sport, he then devoted himself totally to music, being a part of the production and songwriting process.
His hard-working ethic and strong determination to put the best are sure to help him become the next pop star. He is now working on his first studio album. What to expect from this upcoming release is a story people can relate to with a unique twist, he said in an exclusive interview with AceShowbiz. Also, a lot of upbeat tracks are crafted to treat music lovers with club feel.
Inspired by musicians from different genres of music like Blink-182, Justin Timberlake, Usher, U2 and Coldplay, Tino created catchy hook and melody "Diary". The song and its music video which is directed by Roman White were already out for fans' listening and viewing pleasure.
The debut album is plotted to be released in the U.S. sometime this September. Grammy winner Manny Marroquin has helped him mixing "Diary" and producer Alex Cantrall (Fantasia Barrino, Dru Hill) has lent his helping hands on the production desk.
"My music started developing and sounding really good, so I wanted to devote all my concentration to it," he said on his MySpace. "It became an outlet for my competitive drive. All the discipline, practice, and commitment I learned on the playing field became handy when I put my full attention on music."
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?