New Episode Preview of Canceled 'FlashForward'
ABC has given up on "FlashForward" before the show gets to air its first season finale. Nevertheless the show will continue airing the last episode that leads to the finale on May 27. In "Countdown", which airs May 20, everybody who have seen their future are dreading at the thought of whether the vision will come true or not.
Mark continues his interrogation of Hellinger in a desperate attempt to find out when the next blackout will occur; Demetri must choose between helping Janis and Simon break into NLAP to stop the blackout from occurring, or turning the fugitive Simon in to the FBI.
Lloyd finds the common denominator that can help him solve the complex equation he was working on in his flashforward; while Tracy fights for her life, Aaron discovers why Jericho was after her; and Nicole wrestles over her strong feelings for Bryce and what would happen if she told him she knew the whereabouts of Keiko.
"FlashForward" is not the only show canceled by the Alphabet. "Romantically Challenged", "Scrubs" and "Better Off Ted" are all axed from the Fall line-up, giving the chance to other series to fill the schedule. Fellow sci-fi series "V" meanwhile, gets a second season.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory