New Episode Preview of Canceled 'FlashForward'
ABC has given up on "FlashForward" before the show gets to air its first season finale. Nevertheless the show will continue airing the last episode that leads to the finale on May 27. In "Countdown", which airs May 20, everybody who have seen their future are dreading at the thought of whether the vision will come true or not.
Mark continues his interrogation of Hellinger in a desperate attempt to find out when the next blackout will occur; Demetri must choose between helping Janis and Simon break into NLAP to stop the blackout from occurring, or turning the fugitive Simon in to the FBI.
Lloyd finds the common denominator that can help him solve the complex equation he was working on in his flashforward; while Tracy fights for her life, Aaron discovers why Jericho was after her; and Nicole wrestles over her strong feelings for Bryce and what would happen if she told him she knew the whereabouts of Keiko.
"FlashForward" is not the only show canceled by the Alphabet. "Romantically Challenged", "Scrubs" and "Better Off Ted" are all axed from the Fall line-up, giving the chance to other series to fill the schedule. Fellow sci-fi series "V" meanwhile, gets a second season.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group