Jonas Brothers Among Stars at 2010 Young Hollywood Awards
Nick Jonas suited up to receive his prize the 12th Annual Young Hollywood Awards which was kicked off on Thursday, May 13 at Wilshire Ebell Theatre, 741 South Lucerne Blvd, Los Angeles. Supporting their Jonas Brothers bandmate who was named Artist of the Year, Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas were spotted gracing the red carpet in their formal outfit.
Nikki Reed who was chosen as Superstar in the Making as well as Ashley Greene who was honored with Style Icon nod picked dresses which bare their cleavage. Also among the female stars at the event was "The Vampire Diaries" actress Nina Dobrev who was covered in a black-and-white short dress and named Young Hollywood Making Their Mark.
Later, Liam Hemsworth who won Breakthrough of the Year award made a solo appearance as his girlfriend Miley Cyrus was nowhere to be seen during the red carpet arrivals. Whitney Cummings and Jessica Stroup who get one kudo each from Comedian of the Year category and Sparkling Performance category respectively were additionally seen coming to the show.
The 2010 Young Hollywood Awards which was presented by Hollywood Life and hosted by Mario Lopez also honored Justin Bieber with Newcomer of the Year kudo. However, the 16-year-old singer did not attend the event as scheduled.
Other winners at the event included Chad Ochocinco who got Athlete of the Year award and cast of "The Vampire Diaries" who were named Cast to Watch. The annual award show itself is held to recognize "outstanding accomplishments of each emerging artist."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign