Lady GaGa's Comic Book Gets Preview
Bluewater Comics has picked Lady GaGa as the object for their latest edition titled "Fame: Lady Gaga". Now, MTV Splash Page has got its hand on the first look at the said issue which will be released in full in the U.S. on May 26.
Included in the preview are three cover pages, five random pages of the content and one promo page. Written by Dan Rafter and drawn by Kristoffer Smith, the comic will additionally include the "Lady Saga" mini-comic created by Brian Einersen that was sold in Marc Jacobs stores in 2009.
"Is it the costumes? The music? The voice? Maybe it's all that stage blood. Whatever the reason, Lady GaGa has become one of pop music's biggest stars," so read the plot released by Bluewater Productions about the upcoming comic. "Bluewater Comics examines the impact Lady GaGa has on her growing legion of fans. Is there room for everyone in the Haus of GaGa?"
"Fame: Lady Gaga" can be ordered on Amazon.com while the preview can be seen on MTV Splash Page.
More Lady GaGa News
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'