Lady GaGa's Comic Book Gets Preview
Bluewater Comics has picked Lady GaGa as the object for their latest edition titled "Fame: Lady Gaga". Now, MTV Splash Page has got its hand on the first look at the said issue which will be released in full in the U.S. on May 26.
Included in the preview are three cover pages, five random pages of the content and one promo page. Written by Dan Rafter and drawn by Kristoffer Smith, the comic will additionally include the "Lady Saga" mini-comic created by Brian Einersen that was sold in Marc Jacobs stores in 2009.
"Is it the costumes? The music? The voice? Maybe it's all that stage blood. Whatever the reason, Lady GaGa has become one of pop music's biggest stars," so read the plot released by Bluewater Productions about the upcoming comic. "Bluewater Comics examines the impact Lady GaGa has on her growing legion of fans. Is there room for everyone in the Haus of GaGa?"
"Fame: Lady Gaga" can be ordered on Amazon.com while the preview can be seen on MTV Splash Page.
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked