'Grey's Anatomy' Season Finale Previews: Shooter in the Hospital
It's no longer a secret that someone will fall at the end of "Grey's Anatomy" this season. Two previews for the finale, which have just been released, revealed that there's a shooter at Seattle Grace Hospital. And when the bullet is fired, it goes right through a white jacket and wounds its unknown wearer. TV Guide reported that "both the shooter and his victims will all be familiar faces to fans of the show."
Meanwhile, ABC has kept the plot to the two-hour finale a secret. In its brief synopsis, the network says the first hour called "Sanctuary" will see the hospital hit with a crisis like no other in its history. In the second and final hour called "Death and All His Friends", Cristina and Meredith's surgical skills are put to the ultimate test.
Creator Shonda Rhimes was more willing to walk through viewers on what will happen in the episodes. She said, "The theme of the first hour is sanctuary, which sort of uses the idea that the hospital is our characters' safest place and our safest place as viewers. [Then we use] the hour to slowly turn that on its head [so] that by the end, the hospital is definitely kind of the least safe place in the world."
"The second hour," she continued, "is about choices, and we get to watch our characters make big ones. Lexie chooses between Mark and Alex. Owen chooses between Teddy and Cristina. Bailey faces the hardest medical choice that a doctor has to make. And the other choice thats being made is Callie and Arizona, and whether or not they're going to be together or not. It IS going to come down to the baby thing."
- Preview 1
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama