Joe Jackson Upset Over Leaked Videos Featuring Michael Jackson's Children
While Michael Jackson tried to keep his three children out of the spotlight during his life, Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson have surprisingly appeared in leaked videos. The home-made clips, which apparently were made with web cameras, appeared on YouTube and have since attracted a lot of people to watch them.
Despite speculation that they could be the next YouTube sensation or web stars, their grandfather Joe Jackson has stated that the leaked videos make the family angry. "We don't know who [the hacker] was, but we're trying to find out," he tells Pop Eater by phone. He claims the family "doesn't want the videos on YouTube" and tries to take them down. The family patriarch also completely rules out any chance that Paris and Blanket put them up.
Most of the videos featuring Blanket were posted by an account holder with the name of KingofPopKids. In one of the clips, Blanket recreates a scene from "Star Wars" while he raps to camera with cousin Dante in another video. The short video which captures Paris, meanwhile, only shows her saying "Monkey, please help."
KingofPopKids tells Pop Eater the videos were obtained by fans who "got into one family member account (Facebook and Photobucket) and posted them on the Web." The user then adds, "I have been told the account was public and then made private." He/she also agrees to respect the family's request, saying "If they ask for the videos to be removed, we will surely respect their demand."
Video of Blanket recreating scene from "Star Wars":
More Michael Jackson News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son