Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Dodge Dating Question on 'Oprah'
Even Oprah Winfrey can't pick out the answer from the most secretive couple in Hollywood. Once again Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson managed to dodge the question whether they are dating when they were shot with it during "The Oprah Winfrey Show" appearance for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" promo.
"You know, there are all these rumors about the two of you dating. Is it true?" Oprah asked straightforwardly to Rob rather that Kristen whom Oprah thought is "shy". The actor smiled and joked, "Kristen's pregnant." Kristen played along and said, "He really loves to shock people because he thinks it's funny. No, we've actually had this conversation. He's having the baby."
She then added while patting her hips, "Imagine a baby coming out of this thing. That's just not going to happen."
Taylor Lautner was also a guest in the episode, revealing to Oprah that he generally stays home during night-off. "Sunday I'd be watching 'Celebrity Apprentice'. Saturday's a little difficult for me. I don't know. I'm bored on Saturdays," he said.
"Eclipse" opens in theaters across the U.S. on June 30.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season