Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Dodge Dating Question on 'Oprah'
Even Oprah Winfrey can't pick out the answer from the most secretive couple in Hollywood. Once again Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson managed to dodge the question whether they are dating when they were shot with it during "The Oprah Winfrey Show" appearance for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" promo.
"You know, there are all these rumors about the two of you dating. Is it true?" Oprah asked straightforwardly to Rob rather that Kristen whom Oprah thought is "shy". The actor smiled and joked, "Kristen's pregnant." Kristen played along and said, "He really loves to shock people because he thinks it's funny. No, we've actually had this conversation. He's having the baby."
She then added while patting her hips, "Imagine a baby coming out of this thing. That's just not going to happen."
Taylor Lautner was also a guest in the episode, revealing to Oprah that he generally stays home during night-off. "Sunday I'd be watching 'Celebrity Apprentice'. Saturday's a little difficult for me. I don't know. I'm bored on Saturdays," he said.
"Eclipse" opens in theaters across the U.S. on June 30.
More Robert Pattinson News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?