Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Dodge Dating Question on 'Oprah'
Even Oprah Winfrey can't pick out the answer from the most secretive couple in Hollywood. Once again Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson managed to dodge the question whether they are dating when they were shot with it during "The Oprah Winfrey Show" appearance for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" promo.
"You know, there are all these rumors about the two of you dating. Is it true?" Oprah asked straightforwardly to Rob rather that Kristen whom Oprah thought is "shy". The actor smiled and joked, "Kristen's pregnant." Kristen played along and said, "He really loves to shock people because he thinks it's funny. No, we've actually had this conversation. He's having the baby."
She then added while patting her hips, "Imagine a baby coming out of this thing. That's just not going to happen."
Taylor Lautner was also a guest in the episode, revealing to Oprah that he generally stays home during night-off. "Sunday I'd be watching 'Celebrity Apprentice'. Saturday's a little difficult for me. I don't know. I'm bored on Saturdays," he said.
"Eclipse" opens in theaters across the U.S. on June 30.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video