Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Dodge Dating Question on 'Oprah'
Even Oprah Winfrey can't pick out the answer from the most secretive couple in Hollywood. Once again Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson managed to dodge the question whether they are dating when they were shot with it during "The Oprah Winfrey Show" appearance for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" promo.
"You know, there are all these rumors about the two of you dating. Is it true?" Oprah asked straightforwardly to Rob rather that Kristen whom Oprah thought is "shy". The actor smiled and joked, "Kristen's pregnant." Kristen played along and said, "He really loves to shock people because he thinks it's funny. No, we've actually had this conversation. He's having the baby."
She then added while patting her hips, "Imagine a baby coming out of this thing. That's just not going to happen."
Taylor Lautner was also a guest in the episode, revealing to Oprah that he generally stays home during night-off. "Sunday I'd be watching 'Celebrity Apprentice'. Saturday's a little difficult for me. I don't know. I'm bored on Saturdays," he said.
"Eclipse" opens in theaters across the U.S. on June 30.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?