Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Dodge Dating Question on 'Oprah'
Even Oprah Winfrey can't pick out the answer from the most secretive couple in Hollywood. Once again Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson managed to dodge the question whether they are dating when they were shot with it during "The Oprah Winfrey Show" appearance for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" promo.
"You know, there are all these rumors about the two of you dating. Is it true?" Oprah asked straightforwardly to Rob rather that Kristen whom Oprah thought is "shy". The actor smiled and joked, "Kristen's pregnant." Kristen played along and said, "He really loves to shock people because he thinks it's funny. No, we've actually had this conversation. He's having the baby."
She then added while patting her hips, "Imagine a baby coming out of this thing. That's just not going to happen."
Taylor Lautner was also a guest in the episode, revealing to Oprah that he generally stays home during night-off. "Sunday I'd be watching 'Celebrity Apprentice'. Saturday's a little difficult for me. I don't know. I'm bored on Saturdays," he said.
"Eclipse" opens in theaters across the U.S. on June 30.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage