Heidi Montag Seeks Restraining Order Against Mother
Heidi Montag's relationship with her mother is getting worse. The reality TV star has stated that she does not want to meet Darlene Egelhoff for quite some time after she slammed the result of Heidi's plastic surgery on a recent episode of "The Hills".
Thus, when her mother visited her Los Angeles home, Heidi called police to take her away. "My mom just showed up to the house unannounced... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her," she told TMZ.
"Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic," said Heidi, who notified her personal security team as soon as her mother pounded on the door. "I'm getting a restraining order against her." TMZ reported that no arrest has been made so far.
Recently, Darlene admitted, "Heidi and I aren't speaking to each other right now." Moreover, Spencer Pratt has added fuel on the matter, stating on Monday, May 10 episode of "The Hills" that Heidi's mother is "just a vagina".
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot