Heidi Montag Seeks Restraining Order Against Mother
Heidi Montag's relationship with her mother is getting worse. The reality TV star has stated that she does not want to meet Darlene Egelhoff for quite some time after she slammed the result of Heidi's plastic surgery on a recent episode of "The Hills".
Thus, when her mother visited her Los Angeles home, Heidi called police to take her away. "My mom just showed up to the house unannounced... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her," she told TMZ.
"Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic," said Heidi, who notified her personal security team as soon as her mother pounded on the door. "I'm getting a restraining order against her." TMZ reported that no arrest has been made so far.
Recently, Darlene admitted, "Heidi and I aren't speaking to each other right now." Moreover, Spencer Pratt has added fuel on the matter, stating on Monday, May 10 episode of "The Hills" that Heidi's mother is "just a vagina".
More Heidi Montag News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS