Heidi Montag Seeks Restraining Order Against Mother
Heidi Montag's relationship with her mother is getting worse. The reality TV star has stated that she does not want to meet Darlene Egelhoff for quite some time after she slammed the result of Heidi's plastic surgery on a recent episode of "The Hills".
Thus, when her mother visited her Los Angeles home, Heidi called police to take her away. "My mom just showed up to the house unannounced... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her," she told TMZ.
"Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic," said Heidi, who notified her personal security team as soon as her mother pounded on the door. "I'm getting a restraining order against her." TMZ reported that no arrest has been made so far.
Recently, Darlene admitted, "Heidi and I aren't speaking to each other right now." Moreover, Spencer Pratt has added fuel on the matter, stating on Monday, May 10 episode of "The Hills" that Heidi's mother is "just a vagina".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory