Heidi Montag Seeks Restraining Order Against Mother
Heidi Montag's relationship with her mother is getting worse. The reality TV star has stated that she does not want to meet Darlene Egelhoff for quite some time after she slammed the result of Heidi's plastic surgery on a recent episode of "The Hills".
Thus, when her mother visited her Los Angeles home, Heidi called police to take her away. "My mom just showed up to the house unannounced... and after what she did to me on national TV, I have no desire to see her," she told TMZ.
"Her showing up is completely out of line and psychotic," said Heidi, who notified her personal security team as soon as her mother pounded on the door. "I'm getting a restraining order against her." TMZ reported that no arrest has been made so far.
Recently, Darlene admitted, "Heidi and I aren't speaking to each other right now." Moreover, Spencer Pratt has added fuel on the matter, stating on Monday, May 10 episode of "The Hills" that Heidi's mother is "just a vagina".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked