Krista White Wins 'America's Next Top Model' 14
For winning the 14th cycle of "America's Next Top Model", Krista White earns a contract with Wilhelmina Models, a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics and a six-page spread and cover of Seventeen magazine. The model hailing from Pine Bluff, Ark. beats Raina Hein in the final commercial ad and final runway walk.
"Krista, you are amazing. You are the embodiment of America's Next Top Model," Tyra Banks told Krista after revealing the win. "You came in here and you didn't know what you were doing but you learned and you listened and you blossomed. There is an honesty and a rawness about you that is so beautiful and we think you could have an international career."
Krista was so overwhelmed by the victory that she cried and prompted judge Andre Leon Talley to tear up as well. "I feel just overwhelmed, I can't believe it's me! Twelve cycles of trying out and it's me! I don't know what to think - I can't believe I'm here, I just want to pinch myself or something because I can't believe it and no one, no one ever thought it would be me," she said before exclaiming, "I'm America's Next Top Model!"
Meanwhile Hein refused to be saddened by the loss, saying "I feel like I'm supposed to be sad and cry right now but I'm not, I'm just happy. I've accomplished so much. I've learned an incredible amount, I've become a model and it doesn't stop here. I'm not going to stop modeling. It is my passion, it is my dream and I'm taking it there."
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers