Hank Baskett Angry at Kendra Wilkinson Over Sex Tape, Planning to Ditch Her
Following report that his wife Kendra Wilkinson has a sex tape ready to be released later this year, "embarrassed" Hank Baskett reportedly wants to split from her. "Hank is totally upset and embarrassed," an insider told Life & Style magazine. "He's so angry."
Hank is reportedly hurt so badly after learning that she formed a company and tried to sell the raunchy tape herself in November 2008, soon after he had proposed to her. "Kendra's sex tape was shopped to me two years ago," a celeb sex-tape broker Kevin Blatt revealed to the publication. "It was done by a person who said he was Kendra's manager."
"The main reason he's embarrassed is his team's [possible] reaction," the insider furthermore opened up about the situation. "He needs to concentrate on his career right now, and this just creates more distractions for him."
Hank Baskett and Kendra Wilkinson got married on June 27, 2009 at the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles' exclusive Holmby Hills. On December 9 the same year, the couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Hank Baskett IV via C-section in a hospital near Indianapolis, Indiana.
Recent report claimed Kendra has filmed more than one sex tape. One of them reportedly features the former Playboy playmate having a sexual intercourse with an ex-boyfriend named Justin.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement