Hank Baskett Angry at Kendra Wilkinson Over Sex Tape, Planning to Ditch Her
Following report that his wife Kendra Wilkinson has a sex tape ready to be released later this year, "embarrassed" Hank Baskett reportedly wants to split from her. "Hank is totally upset and embarrassed," an insider told Life & Style magazine. "He's so angry."
Hank is reportedly hurt so badly after learning that she formed a company and tried to sell the raunchy tape herself in November 2008, soon after he had proposed to her. "Kendra's sex tape was shopped to me two years ago," a celeb sex-tape broker Kevin Blatt revealed to the publication. "It was done by a person who said he was Kendra's manager."
"The main reason he's embarrassed is his team's [possible] reaction," the insider furthermore opened up about the situation. "He needs to concentrate on his career right now, and this just creates more distractions for him."
Hank Baskett and Kendra Wilkinson got married on June 27, 2009 at the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles' exclusive Holmby Hills. On December 9 the same year, the couple welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Hank Baskett IV via C-section in a hospital near Indianapolis, Indiana.
Recent report claimed Kendra has filmed more than one sex tape. One of them reportedly features the former Playboy playmate having a sexual intercourse with an ex-boyfriend named Justin.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby