Scarlett Johansson NOT Divorcing Ryan Reynolds
The rumor about Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds splitting came out as bogus. National Enquirer reported earlier this week that the power couple has "trouble in paradise" with divorce as an option but Gossip Cop has reached out to Johansson's rep who says there's "absolutely no truth to this."
Enquirer falsely pointed out that the couple was rarely seen together, taking an example when Johansson attended Obama's White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. on May 1 solo. However, TMZ caught in its lens, just four days after that, Reynolds and Johansson walking out of gym together.
The 25-year-old actress herself has repeatedly described how incredible being married is despite doing it at relatively young age. "I mean, you're married and suddenly you have your own family," she told InStyle. "There's a nice comfort in that. That part of your life is certain, in a way. You've got your home in that other person."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood