Scarlett Johansson NOT Divorcing Ryan Reynolds
The rumor about Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds splitting came out as bogus. National Enquirer reported earlier this week that the power couple has "trouble in paradise" with divorce as an option but Gossip Cop has reached out to Johansson's rep who says there's "absolutely no truth to this."
Enquirer falsely pointed out that the couple was rarely seen together, taking an example when Johansson attended Obama's White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. on May 1 solo. However, TMZ caught in its lens, just four days after that, Reynolds and Johansson walking out of gym together.
The 25-year-old actress herself has repeatedly described how incredible being married is despite doing it at relatively young age. "I mean, you're married and suddenly you have your own family," she told InStyle. "There's a nice comfort in that. That part of your life is certain, in a way. You've got your home in that other person."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'