Scarlett Johansson NOT Divorcing Ryan Reynolds
The rumor about Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds splitting came out as bogus. National Enquirer reported earlier this week that the power couple has "trouble in paradise" with divorce as an option but Gossip Cop has reached out to Johansson's rep who says there's "absolutely no truth to this."
Enquirer falsely pointed out that the couple was rarely seen together, taking an example when Johansson attended Obama's White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. on May 1 solo. However, TMZ caught in its lens, just four days after that, Reynolds and Johansson walking out of gym together.
The 25-year-old actress herself has repeatedly described how incredible being married is despite doing it at relatively young age. "I mean, you're married and suddenly you have your own family," she told InStyle. "There's a nice comfort in that. That part of your life is certain, in a way. You've got your home in that other person."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway