Scarlett Johansson NOT Divorcing Ryan Reynolds
The rumor about Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds splitting came out as bogus. National Enquirer reported earlier this week that the power couple has "trouble in paradise" with divorce as an option but Gossip Cop has reached out to Johansson's rep who says there's "absolutely no truth to this."
Enquirer falsely pointed out that the couple was rarely seen together, taking an example when Johansson attended Obama's White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. on May 1 solo. However, TMZ caught in its lens, just four days after that, Reynolds and Johansson walking out of gym together.
The 25-year-old actress herself has repeatedly described how incredible being married is despite doing it at relatively young age. "I mean, you're married and suddenly you have your own family," she told InStyle. "There's a nice comfort in that. That part of your life is certain, in a way. You've got your home in that other person."
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds