Scarlett Johansson NOT Divorcing Ryan Reynolds
The rumor about Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds splitting came out as bogus. National Enquirer reported earlier this week that the power couple has "trouble in paradise" with divorce as an option but Gossip Cop has reached out to Johansson's rep who says there's "absolutely no truth to this."
Enquirer falsely pointed out that the couple was rarely seen together, taking an example when Johansson attended Obama's White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. on May 1 solo. However, TMZ caught in its lens, just four days after that, Reynolds and Johansson walking out of gym together.
The 25-year-old actress herself has repeatedly described how incredible being married is despite doing it at relatively young age. "I mean, you're married and suddenly you have your own family," she told InStyle. "There's a nice comfort in that. That part of your life is certain, in a way. You've got your home in that other person."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction