First Trailer of Matt Damon's 'Adjustment Bureau' Unleashed
"The Adjustment Bureau" has released its first trailer. This would be Matt Damon's starring vehicle after "Green Zone" and his second collaboration with George Nolfi, the man who wrote the screenplays of "The Bourne Ultimatum" and "Ocean's Twelve". For Nolfi, this is his first feature film directing project.
Damon stars in the thriller as a man who glimpses the future Fate has planned for him and realizes he wants something else. To get it, he must pursue the only woman he's ever loved across, under and through the streets of modern-day New York.
The trailer recalls the first time he is charmed by the woman, who is played by Emily Blunt, to him waking up among the adjustment bureau to his effort in alluding the men's capture. The mysterious men's goal is to remind Damon's David Norris that fate is already set up and he was not supposed to see Blunt's Elise Sellas anymore after the first time.
Universal Pictures will drop it in U.S. theaters September 17.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director