Danica McKellar Sexy but Smart in Revealing Maxim Pics
Actress Danica McKellar from "The Wonder Years" fame is posing for Maxim's centerfold in sexy lingerie and a tie. The concept of the photo shoot is to present her as a sexy but smart woman. "There was a smart-and-sexy schoolgirl theme going on, so it was awesome playing dress-up," she said in the accompanying interview.
McKellar is featured in the latest issue of the magazine in time to promote her latest book "Hot X: Algebra Exposed!" which is coming out in August. Speaking of her transition from an actress to a math book author, she recalled, "When I got to college, I was intending to study film. But I found that my brain was feeling mushy, so I took a few math classes. I started doing really well at them, and solving equations was this, like, drug rush."
Asked if math can be sexy, McKellar said, "Totally! If a guy is skilled at anything, that's attractive. There's something very primal about that, and, sure, it can be as simple as figuring out the tip quickly." In the behind-the-scene video embedded below, the actress showed how guys can figure out 20% from the total bill while still talking during a date.
Meanwhile, the final photos of Danica McKellar on Maxim can be seen at the mag's official site.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed