Danica McKellar Sexy but Smart in Revealing Maxim Pics
Actress Danica McKellar from "The Wonder Years" fame is posing for Maxim's centerfold in sexy lingerie and a tie. The concept of the photo shoot is to present her as a sexy but smart woman. "There was a smart-and-sexy schoolgirl theme going on, so it was awesome playing dress-up," she said in the accompanying interview.
McKellar is featured in the latest issue of the magazine in time to promote her latest book "Hot X: Algebra Exposed!" which is coming out in August. Speaking of her transition from an actress to a math book author, she recalled, "When I got to college, I was intending to study film. But I found that my brain was feeling mushy, so I took a few math classes. I started doing really well at them, and solving equations was this, like, drug rush."
Asked if math can be sexy, McKellar said, "Totally! If a guy is skilled at anything, that's attractive. There's something very primal about that, and, sure, it can be as simple as figuring out the tip quickly." In the behind-the-scene video embedded below, the actress showed how guys can figure out 20% from the total bill while still talking during a date.
Meanwhile, the final photos of Danica McKellar on Maxim can be seen at the mag's official site.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday