Danica McKellar Sexy but Smart in Revealing Maxim Pics
Actress Danica McKellar from "The Wonder Years" fame is posing for Maxim's centerfold in sexy lingerie and a tie. The concept of the photo shoot is to present her as a sexy but smart woman. "There was a smart-and-sexy schoolgirl theme going on, so it was awesome playing dress-up," she said in the accompanying interview.
McKellar is featured in the latest issue of the magazine in time to promote her latest book "Hot X: Algebra Exposed!" which is coming out in August. Speaking of her transition from an actress to a math book author, she recalled, "When I got to college, I was intending to study film. But I found that my brain was feeling mushy, so I took a few math classes. I started doing really well at them, and solving equations was this, like, drug rush."
Asked if math can be sexy, McKellar said, "Totally! If a guy is skilled at anything, that's attractive. There's something very primal about that, and, sure, it can be as simple as figuring out the tip quickly." In the behind-the-scene video embedded below, the actress showed how guys can figure out 20% from the total bill while still talking during a date.
Meanwhile, the final photos of Danica McKellar on Maxim can be seen at the mag's official site.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen