Big Mike Eliminated, 'American Idol' Reveals Top 3
"American Idol" reveals a shocking result this week as Casey James advances to the Top 3 and Michael Lynche goes home. Ryan Seacrest said almost 37 million votes came through in movie songs week but Big Mike who sang "Will You Be There" by Michael Jackson doesn't get enough to get him in the final.
Casey was in fact the first to be announced safe, followed by Lee Dwyze. Viewers were then left dreading at the thought of Crystal Bowersox going home, especially since the judges loved her rendition of Kenny Loggins' "I'm Alright". But it was Mike who eventually has to end his journey.
On the performance night Simon Cowell said about Mike, "I think that you could have chosen - there's thousands and thousands of songs... I'm more confused here now. Look, at least - at least - you gave it a 100% and I kind of felt that you meant it."
The Top 3 are now set to take a trip home to campaign for themselves. Casey is coming back to Fort Worth, TX, Crystal to Elliston, OH and Lee to Mount Prospect, Ill. Next Tuesday, they would sing two songs each, one which they pick themselves and another which is judge's selection.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed