Sean Penn Confronts Naomi Watts in First 'Fair Game' Clip
The first clip for "Fair Game" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Featuring Sean Penn and Naomi Watts, the video follows the lead actor as he comes toward the female lead and confronts her but she keeps defending herself.
Based on a true story, the film focuses on CIA Agent Valerie Plame who leads an investigation into the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Her diplomat husband Joe Wilson writes an article that ignites a firestorm of controversy after alleging the administration for manipulating intelligence about the weapons to justify the invasion of Iraq.
Soon after, Plame's covert status is reported by a high-profile Washington journalist. With her cover blown and her overseas contacts placed in mortal danger, Plame is pushed to the breaking point as her career and private life collapse. She now struggles to save her reputation, her career and her family.
Directed by Doug Liman, the film has Naomi Watts playing Valerie Plame and Sean Penn starring as her husband. This drama biography is competing for Palme d'Or at 2010 Cannes Film Festival which is kicked off on May 12 and will run until date 23 of the same month. "Fair Game" is scheduled to be released later this year.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen