Sean Penn Confronts Naomi Watts in First 'Fair Game' Clip
The first clip for "Fair Game" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Featuring Sean Penn and Naomi Watts, the video follows the lead actor as he comes toward the female lead and confronts her but she keeps defending herself.
Based on a true story, the film focuses on CIA Agent Valerie Plame who leads an investigation into the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Her diplomat husband Joe Wilson writes an article that ignites a firestorm of controversy after alleging the administration for manipulating intelligence about the weapons to justify the invasion of Iraq.
Soon after, Plame's covert status is reported by a high-profile Washington journalist. With her cover blown and her overseas contacts placed in mortal danger, Plame is pushed to the breaking point as her career and private life collapse. She now struggles to save her reputation, her career and her family.
Directed by Doug Liman, the film has Naomi Watts playing Valerie Plame and Sean Penn starring as her husband. This drama biography is competing for Palme d'Or at 2010 Cannes Film Festival which is kicked off on May 12 and will run until date 23 of the same month. "Fair Game" is scheduled to be released later this year.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia