'Toy Story 3' Gets Brand New Internet Trailer
More preview videos for "Toy Story 3" have been provided by Walt Disney Pictures in forms of a brand new internet trailer and a fresh featurette. Giving a spotlight to Mr. And Mrs. Potato Head, the trailer shares many scenes which expose the two characters who often lose their detachable body parts but sometimes can make use of them to get the toy gang out of the local day-care center.
The featurette, meanwhile, takes fans to see the making of Buzz and Jessie' dancing scene and gives preview to the said footage. Director Lee Unkrich explains how they ended up getting the help from "Dancing with the Stars" dancers, Tony Dovolani and Cheryl Burke, for the scene. The video also shows the two professional dancers performing the routine in front of the crew.
As Andy is preparing to depart for college, his toys are going to be put in the attic. However, they are accidentally thrown away and are picked up by the garbage men. The toy crew then find themselves at a local day-care center, where they must try to survive the playful but careless pre-school children. When they decide to leave Sunnyside and meet Andy once again, the toys face new adventure as they can not easily get out of the place.
"Toy Story 3" will hear familiar voices from Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger and Jodi Benson. Developed in 3-D, this follow-up to 1999 "Toy Story 2" will entertain audience in theaters across the U.S. starting June 18.
"Toy Story" internet trailer 3:
"Toy Story 3" featurette - "Dancing with the Stars":
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March