Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus Dining Together, But Not Dating
Justin Bieber does not take Miley Cyrus from Liam Hemsworth's side. The YouTube singing sensation and the "Hannah Montana" star were reported having dinner date after spotted at Ari-Ya Sushi in West Hollywood on Monday, May 10, but they said that the meeting was just merely for business.
Followed by X17online camera, Justin jokingly said that Miley was "having fun with" him. However, the actress/singer later informed that they had dinner together to discuss "a side project". When asked if they may work on an album together, she simply said, "Maybe."
While many sites run report that Justin and Miley had a date during the dinner, Gossip Cop affirmed that the two have no romantic relationship as a source familiar with the situation told the site the meeting "was not in any way romantic."
Previously, Justin Bieber has claimed that he is not interested to have Miley Cyrus as his lover, calling her "not my type." Meanwhile, the Disney cutie admitted she is not a fan of the "Baby" hitmaker, saying "Bieber fever... I'm not necessarily a fan. I don't listen to that kind of music."
More Justin Bieber News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years