Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus Dining Together, But Not Dating
Justin Bieber does not take Miley Cyrus from Liam Hemsworth's side. The YouTube singing sensation and the "Hannah Montana" star were reported having dinner date after spotted at Ari-Ya Sushi in West Hollywood on Monday, May 10, but they said that the meeting was just merely for business.
Followed by X17online camera, Justin jokingly said that Miley was "having fun with" him. However, the actress/singer later informed that they had dinner together to discuss "a side project". When asked if they may work on an album together, she simply said, "Maybe."
While many sites run report that Justin and Miley had a date during the dinner, Gossip Cop affirmed that the two have no romantic relationship as a source familiar with the situation told the site the meeting "was not in any way romantic."
Previously, Justin Bieber has claimed that he is not interested to have Miley Cyrus as his lover, calling her "not my type." Meanwhile, the Disney cutie admitted she is not a fan of the "Baby" hitmaker, saying "Bieber fever... I'm not necessarily a fan. I don't listen to that kind of music."
More Justin Bieber News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns