Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus Dining Together, But Not Dating
Justin Bieber does not take Miley Cyrus from Liam Hemsworth's side. The YouTube singing sensation and the "Hannah Montana" star were reported having dinner date after spotted at Ari-Ya Sushi in West Hollywood on Monday, May 10, but they said that the meeting was just merely for business.
Followed by X17online camera, Justin jokingly said that Miley was "having fun with" him. However, the actress/singer later informed that they had dinner together to discuss "a side project". When asked if they may work on an album together, she simply said, "Maybe."
While many sites run report that Justin and Miley had a date during the dinner, Gossip Cop affirmed that the two have no romantic relationship as a source familiar with the situation told the site the meeting "was not in any way romantic."
Previously, Justin Bieber has claimed that he is not interested to have Miley Cyrus as his lover, calling her "not my type." Meanwhile, the Disney cutie admitted she is not a fan of the "Baby" hitmaker, saying "Bieber fever... I'm not necessarily a fan. I don't listen to that kind of music."
More Justin Bieber News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!