Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus Dining Together, But Not Dating
Justin Bieber does not take Miley Cyrus from Liam Hemsworth's side. The YouTube singing sensation and the "Hannah Montana" star were reported having dinner date after spotted at Ari-Ya Sushi in West Hollywood on Monday, May 10, but they said that the meeting was just merely for business.
Followed by X17online camera, Justin jokingly said that Miley was "having fun with" him. However, the actress/singer later informed that they had dinner together to discuss "a side project". When asked if they may work on an album together, she simply said, "Maybe."
While many sites run report that Justin and Miley had a date during the dinner, Gossip Cop affirmed that the two have no romantic relationship as a source familiar with the situation told the site the meeting "was not in any way romantic."
Previously, Justin Bieber has claimed that he is not interested to have Miley Cyrus as his lover, calling her "not my type." Meanwhile, the Disney cutie admitted she is not a fan of the "Baby" hitmaker, saying "Bieber fever... I'm not necessarily a fan. I don't listen to that kind of music."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI