'Transformers 3' Not Bringing Back Autobot Twins
Autobot twins will not make appearance in "Transformers 3". Following report that the two characters were spotted shooting a scene in California on Monday, May 10, Michael Bay has responded to the news, writing on his official message board "The Twins are not back in T3."
However, Left Lane have obtained several new pictures from the film production which proves the contrary. Claimed to be taken by photographers from the set, the photos feature two Chevy Sparks. The cars have stripes in the distinctive colors of the twins - green for Skidz and orange for Mudflap.
Aside from speculation about whether or not Autobot twins will return to "Transformers 3", animation supervisor Scott Benza has previously stated that two main robot characters, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, will get makeovers. The leader of the Autobots will be updated to make him look cooler, while the Sam Witwicky's ride will undergo some physical changes that have him look more mature.
As for the cast, Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox and Josh Duhamel have been confirmed to reprise their roles as Sam Witwicky, Mikaela Banes and Major Lennox respectively. This follow-up to 2009 "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on July 1, 2011.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester