'Transformers 3' Not Bringing Back Autobot Twins
Autobot twins will not make appearance in "Transformers 3". Following report that the two characters were spotted shooting a scene in California on Monday, May 10, Michael Bay has responded to the news, writing on his official message board "The Twins are not back in T3."
However, Left Lane have obtained several new pictures from the film production which proves the contrary. Claimed to be taken by photographers from the set, the photos feature two Chevy Sparks. The cars have stripes in the distinctive colors of the twins - green for Skidz and orange for Mudflap.
Aside from speculation about whether or not Autobot twins will return to "Transformers 3", animation supervisor Scott Benza has previously stated that two main robot characters, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, will get makeovers. The leader of the Autobots will be updated to make him look cooler, while the Sam Witwicky's ride will undergo some physical changes that have him look more mature.
As for the cast, Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox and Josh Duhamel have been confirmed to reprise their roles as Sam Witwicky, Mikaela Banes and Major Lennox respectively. This follow-up to 2009 "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on July 1, 2011.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21