'Transformers 3' Not Bringing Back Autobot Twins
Autobot twins will not make appearance in "Transformers 3". Following report that the two characters were spotted shooting a scene in California on Monday, May 10, Michael Bay has responded to the news, writing on his official message board "The Twins are not back in T3."
However, Left Lane have obtained several new pictures from the film production which proves the contrary. Claimed to be taken by photographers from the set, the photos feature two Chevy Sparks. The cars have stripes in the distinctive colors of the twins - green for Skidz and orange for Mudflap.
Aside from speculation about whether or not Autobot twins will return to "Transformers 3", animation supervisor Scott Benza has previously stated that two main robot characters, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, will get makeovers. The leader of the Autobots will be updated to make him look cooler, while the Sam Witwicky's ride will undergo some physical changes that have him look more mature.
As for the cast, Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox and Josh Duhamel have been confirmed to reprise their roles as Sam Witwicky, Mikaela Banes and Major Lennox respectively. This follow-up to 2009 "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on July 1, 2011.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?