Official Trailer and Teaser Poster for J.J. Abrams' Sci-Fi 'Super 8' Released
Few days after the trailer for "Super 8" was leaked, Paramount Pictures has debuted the official version of the trailer. Making its way out via Apple, the video gives preview of some scenes from the film in a good quality.
Opened with a scene of a rushing train, the video then features a huge explosion when a truck hits the train. Toward the end of the trailer, something is seen bumping inside a cargo which has U.S. Air Force logo on the door. The footage is then concluded with a look of 8mm camera lens.
Along with the release of the official trailer, Paramount has also dropped a teaser poster for the movie. Choosing to highlight the title, the one-sheet only features the lens of 8mm camera without presenting any character from the film.
Since "Super 8" is claimed as a secret project of J.J. Abrams, little has been known about the film. The official plot synopsis has not been released and no name has been mentioned as the cast. However, it has been reported the sci-fi flick will focus on otherworldly creatures captured on film by amateur cinematographers.
The "Star Trek" helmer serves behind the lens and writes the script for this action adventure movie. He additionally teams up with Steven Spielberg and Bryan Burk to produce it. Paramount has not announced release for "Super 8", but it is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. within 2011.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress