Official Trailer and Teaser Poster for J.J. Abrams' Sci-Fi 'Super 8' Released
Few days after the trailer for "Super 8" was leaked, Paramount Pictures has debuted the official version of the trailer. Making its way out via Apple, the video gives preview of some scenes from the film in a good quality.
Opened with a scene of a rushing train, the video then features a huge explosion when a truck hits the train. Toward the end of the trailer, something is seen bumping inside a cargo which has U.S. Air Force logo on the door. The footage is then concluded with a look of 8mm camera lens.
Along with the release of the official trailer, Paramount has also dropped a teaser poster for the movie. Choosing to highlight the title, the one-sheet only features the lens of 8mm camera without presenting any character from the film.
Since "Super 8" is claimed as a secret project of J.J. Abrams, little has been known about the film. The official plot synopsis has not been released and no name has been mentioned as the cast. However, it has been reported the sci-fi flick will focus on otherworldly creatures captured on film by amateur cinematographers.
The "Star Trek" helmer serves behind the lens and writes the script for this action adventure movie. He additionally teams up with Steven Spielberg and Bryan Burk to produce it. Paramount has not announced release for "Super 8", but it is scheduled to arrive in the U.S. within 2011.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy