'Glee' 1.19 Preview: Neil Patrick Harris and Joss Whedon
Next week, "Glee" will present two guests who are expert in their respective fields. Neil Patrick Harris who has numerously shown off his musical skill through some stage productions and the opening number at 2009 Tony Awards, comes on board as Will's former high school nemesis by the name of Bryan Ryan.
Also, Joss Whedon, the acclaimed creator of many sci-fi series such as "Firefly" and "Dollhouse" is assisting behind the lens as director. "There's a terrific episode which Joss Whedon directed which really focuses on Artie's character and focuses on the emotional journey he has to go through being in a wheelchair," producer Brad Falchuk told Zap2It.
"The emotional difficulty and pain, and also triumph of that experience. That's a really beautiful episode I think. It's really fun. And his relationship with Jenna [Ushkowitz, who plays Tina] is also explored a little bit more."
Also in the episode, Rachel struggles with a life-long personal issue, which is finding out her mom. She has been raised by two gay dads. "Dream On" airs May 18.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer