'Glee' 1.19 Preview: Neil Patrick Harris and Joss Whedon
Next week, "Glee" will present two guests who are expert in their respective fields. Neil Patrick Harris who has numerously shown off his musical skill through some stage productions and the opening number at 2009 Tony Awards, comes on board as Will's former high school nemesis by the name of Bryan Ryan.
Also, Joss Whedon, the acclaimed creator of many sci-fi series such as "Firefly" and "Dollhouse" is assisting behind the lens as director. "There's a terrific episode which Joss Whedon directed which really focuses on Artie's character and focuses on the emotional journey he has to go through being in a wheelchair," producer Brad Falchuk told Zap2It.
"The emotional difficulty and pain, and also triumph of that experience. That's a really beautiful episode I think. It's really fun. And his relationship with Jenna [Ushkowitz, who plays Tina] is also explored a little bit more."
Also in the episode, Rachel struggles with a life-long personal issue, which is finding out her mom. She has been raised by two gay dads. "Dream On" airs May 18.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season