'Dancing with the Stars' Banishes Niecy Nash
"Dancing with the Stars" sends home another couple this week and at the end of the line are Niecy Nash and her dancing partner Louis van Amstel. The comedienne performed Viennese Waltz and '90s Paso Doble last night, receiving 23 and 20 out of 30 respectively. The total score which is 43 out of 60 was the lowest among all.
Niecy was in the bottom two with Chad Ochocinco who never before was put in the position. But the sportsman received higher total score from the judges which is 45 out of 60. Chad is thus in the top 4 along with Nicole Scherzinger, Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews.
Niecy said upon her elimination, "I am a 40-year-old mother of three. I got three C-sections on my belly! I was able to survive in this competition this long against some fantastic people. I cannot hula hoop with a Cheerio and I'm one of the last women standing in this competition. I've had such a fantastic time living out my dream. I'm a happy girl."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake