'Dancing with the Stars' Banishes Niecy Nash
"Dancing with the Stars" sends home another couple this week and at the end of the line are Niecy Nash and her dancing partner Louis van Amstel. The comedienne performed Viennese Waltz and '90s Paso Doble last night, receiving 23 and 20 out of 30 respectively. The total score which is 43 out of 60 was the lowest among all.
Niecy was in the bottom two with Chad Ochocinco who never before was put in the position. But the sportsman received higher total score from the judges which is 45 out of 60. Chad is thus in the top 4 along with Nicole Scherzinger, Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews.
Niecy said upon her elimination, "I am a 40-year-old mother of three. I got three C-sections on my belly! I was able to survive in this competition this long against some fantastic people. I cannot hula hoop with a Cheerio and I'm one of the last women standing in this competition. I've had such a fantastic time living out my dream. I'm a happy girl."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked