'Dancing with the Stars' Banishes Niecy Nash
"Dancing with the Stars" sends home another couple this week and at the end of the line are Niecy Nash and her dancing partner Louis van Amstel. The comedienne performed Viennese Waltz and '90s Paso Doble last night, receiving 23 and 20 out of 30 respectively. The total score which is 43 out of 60 was the lowest among all.
Niecy was in the bottom two with Chad Ochocinco who never before was put in the position. But the sportsman received higher total score from the judges which is 45 out of 60. Chad is thus in the top 4 along with Nicole Scherzinger, Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews.
Niecy said upon her elimination, "I am a 40-year-old mother of three. I got three C-sections on my belly! I was able to survive in this competition this long against some fantastic people. I cannot hula hoop with a Cheerio and I'm one of the last women standing in this competition. I've had such a fantastic time living out my dream. I'm a happy girl."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party