'Dancing with the Stars' Banishes Niecy Nash
"Dancing with the Stars" sends home another couple this week and at the end of the line are Niecy Nash and her dancing partner Louis van Amstel. The comedienne performed Viennese Waltz and '90s Paso Doble last night, receiving 23 and 20 out of 30 respectively. The total score which is 43 out of 60 was the lowest among all.
Niecy was in the bottom two with Chad Ochocinco who never before was put in the position. But the sportsman received higher total score from the judges which is 45 out of 60. Chad is thus in the top 4 along with Nicole Scherzinger, Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews.
Niecy said upon her elimination, "I am a 40-year-old mother of three. I got three C-sections on my belly! I was able to survive in this competition this long against some fantastic people. I cannot hula hoop with a Cheerio and I'm one of the last women standing in this competition. I've had such a fantastic time living out my dream. I'm a happy girl."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image