Details of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Music Video
What to expect from Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video has been revealed. The clip is going to feature fire performers as according to a casting call, his camp are looking for "people who can fire eat, fire breath, fire juggle, fire twirl, etc."
"This music video is set in a dark but beautiful forest, where we experience a surreal light show, similar to the Northern Lights of Norway," the video overview read. "We are here for an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
"If I Had You" comes from Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and reportedly will be filmed in Los Angeles on May 12 for an all-night shoot.
More Adam Lambert News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident