Details of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Music Video
What to expect from Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video has been revealed. The clip is going to feature fire performers as according to a casting call, his camp are looking for "people who can fire eat, fire breath, fire juggle, fire twirl, etc."
"This music video is set in a dark but beautiful forest, where we experience a surreal light show, similar to the Northern Lights of Norway," the video overview read. "We are here for an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
"If I Had You" comes from Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and reportedly will be filmed in Los Angeles on May 12 for an all-night shoot.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby