Details of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Music Video
What to expect from Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video has been revealed. The clip is going to feature fire performers as according to a casting call, his camp are looking for "people who can fire eat, fire breath, fire juggle, fire twirl, etc."
"This music video is set in a dark but beautiful forest, where we experience a surreal light show, similar to the Northern Lights of Norway," the video overview read. "We are here for an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
"If I Had You" comes from Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and reportedly will be filmed in Los Angeles on May 12 for an all-night shoot.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie