Details of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Music Video
What to expect from Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video has been revealed. The clip is going to feature fire performers as according to a casting call, his camp are looking for "people who can fire eat, fire breath, fire juggle, fire twirl, etc."
"This music video is set in a dark but beautiful forest, where we experience a surreal light show, similar to the Northern Lights of Norway," the video overview read. "We are here for an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
"If I Had You" comes from Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and reportedly will be filmed in Los Angeles on May 12 for an all-night shoot.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer