Pregnant Chanelle Hayes Recreates Demi Moore's Famous Naked Pose
Chanelle Hayes bares her pregnancy curves in a picture for Closer magazine. The English star who is now six months pregnant shows off her growing baby bump in the picture which recreates the famous pose made by Demi Moore when she was seven months pregnant.
Featuring Chanelle without any piece of clothes, the photo is taken from the side angle. In the image, the TV personality/singer/model is seen covering her breasts with her hand while strategically positioning her leg to hide her modesty.
In an interview with the magazine, the 22-year-old beauty admits that she was very nervous for the photo shoot, saying "I used to be quite confident with my body, but I'm so nervous about doing this shoot! I've changed a lot." She then adds, "I've gone from a size 6/8 to a 10, and my bum is huge - it's like I'm pregnant in my bum! I've got cellulite on my thighs and stretch marks on my boobs, but I've just got to remember it's all in a good cause."
Chanelle gets pregnant after a year-long relationship with Middlesbrough footballer Matthew Bates, but she has not spoken to him in several months. She is now dating Jack Tweed and says that she will not have sex with him until her baby arrives in July, reasoning "I don't think it's right to have sex with someone when you're carrying another man's child, so there won't be any of that until after the baby arrives - if we're still together."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?