Report: Victoria Beckham Wanted on 'Glee'
Although Victoria Adams is more well-known for her knack in fashion rather than her career in music, she has been invited to "Glee". Daily Star reported that the TV show does not only want her but is "begging" for her guest star appearance.
"The Madonna and Lady GaGa episodes of Glee were such a success, execs want to feature Posh," a source said. "She's much more po-faced, but she's a gay icon. They reckon she'll go down a storm."
FOX has not made a comment on the casting news which status is still a rumor. Creator Ryan Murphy said previously that he would welcome any type of celebrities to the show as long as they have "a certain degree of theatricality".
On another news, Ryan has said that they will bring back songs by Barbra Streisand. "Also coming up, Idina Menzel sings Funny Girl which was written for this movie," he said. "It was not in the Broadway show so that's sort of our Funny Girl homage."
More Glee News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival