'House M.D.' Season 6 Finale Preview
"House M.D." will end the sixth season in a big way. As previously reported, the director, Greg Yaitanes had to use a special Canon 5d Mark II camera in order to capture the gigantic set where a building is seen collapsing. Beside that, House risks his life by entering the building and saving others.
In "Help Me", Cuddy, House and members of the team join forces with a search-and-rescue team to provide much-needed medical attention at the scene of an emergency. House and Cuddy are heard disagreeing on whether they should cut the leg of a survivor or not. All the while, another quake is coming and threatening the very life of the rescuers.
E! Online noted that fans of House will see another side of the cranky doctor as well as a development in Thirteen's tragic storyline. A two-minute clip that shows the episode's opening scene has been released last week.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'