'House M.D.' Season 6 Finale Preview
"House M.D." will end the sixth season in a big way. As previously reported, the director, Greg Yaitanes had to use a special Canon 5d Mark II camera in order to capture the gigantic set where a building is seen collapsing. Beside that, House risks his life by entering the building and saving others.
In "Help Me", Cuddy, House and members of the team join forces with a search-and-rescue team to provide much-needed medical attention at the scene of an emergency. House and Cuddy are heard disagreeing on whether they should cut the leg of a survivor or not. All the while, another quake is coming and threatening the very life of the rescuers.
E! Online noted that fans of House will see another side of the cranky doctor as well as a development in Thirteen's tragic storyline. A two-minute clip that shows the episode's opening scene has been released last week.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding