'Breaking Dawn' Could Be Split Without Kellan Lutz or Ashley Greene
Although Summit Entertainment has officially announced that "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will be released in the U.S. on November 18, 2011, the studio has not confirmed whether or not it will be split into two parts. Latest report on the development mentions that the studio indeed wants two "Breaking Dawn" movies and is close to finalize deals with main cast to return to the fifth "Twilight" film.
While Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are rumored getting big raises for the last installment, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene reportedly have not found agreements with the studio regarding their salaries. A source close to the dealmaking tells The Hollywood Reporter (THR) that the depicters of Emmet Cullen and Alice Cullen want bigger paydays that Summit is unwilling to provide.
THR learns that Summit has actually offered money 10 times bigger than the actors made in the first movie. However, it is still deemed "offensive" since they studio has generated a lot of cume from the franchise.
The source then suggests that either Lutz or Greene might be cut from the cast ensemble, saying "We may have a situation where one of them is thrown out on the street to make a point." Another source affirms the speculation, adding "This thing is gonna be two movies. With or without the cast intact."
THR also reports that "Breaking Dawn" might be shot in Louisiana to make an adjustment to the already bigger budget. However, Summit declines to release any comment on the situation. Bill Condon is on board to direct "Breaking Dawn" and reportedly signed to make the two parts.
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer