'Breaking Dawn' Could Be Split Without Kellan Lutz or Ashley Greene
Although Summit Entertainment has officially announced that "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will be released in the U.S. on November 18, 2011, the studio has not confirmed whether or not it will be split into two parts. Latest report on the development mentions that the studio indeed wants two "Breaking Dawn" movies and is close to finalize deals with main cast to return to the fifth "Twilight" film.
While Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are rumored getting big raises for the last installment, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene reportedly have not found agreements with the studio regarding their salaries. A source close to the dealmaking tells The Hollywood Reporter (THR) that the depicters of Emmet Cullen and Alice Cullen want bigger paydays that Summit is unwilling to provide.
THR learns that Summit has actually offered money 10 times bigger than the actors made in the first movie. However, it is still deemed "offensive" since they studio has generated a lot of cume from the franchise.
The source then suggests that either Lutz or Greene might be cut from the cast ensemble, saying "We may have a situation where one of them is thrown out on the street to make a point." Another source affirms the speculation, adding "This thing is gonna be two movies. With or without the cast intact."
THR also reports that "Breaking Dawn" might be shot in Louisiana to make an adjustment to the already bigger budget. However, Summit declines to release any comment on the situation. Bill Condon is on board to direct "Breaking Dawn" and reportedly signed to make the two parts.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'