'Breaking Dawn' Could Be Split Without Kellan Lutz or Ashley Greene
Although Summit Entertainment has officially announced that "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will be released in the U.S. on November 18, 2011, the studio has not confirmed whether or not it will be split into two parts. Latest report on the development mentions that the studio indeed wants two "Breaking Dawn" movies and is close to finalize deals with main cast to return to the fifth "Twilight" film.
While Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are rumored getting big raises for the last installment, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene reportedly have not found agreements with the studio regarding their salaries. A source close to the dealmaking tells The Hollywood Reporter (THR) that the depicters of Emmet Cullen and Alice Cullen want bigger paydays that Summit is unwilling to provide.
THR learns that Summit has actually offered money 10 times bigger than the actors made in the first movie. However, it is still deemed "offensive" since they studio has generated a lot of cume from the franchise.
The source then suggests that either Lutz or Greene might be cut from the cast ensemble, saying "We may have a situation where one of them is thrown out on the street to make a point." Another source affirms the speculation, adding "This thing is gonna be two movies. With or without the cast intact."
THR also reports that "Breaking Dawn" might be shot in Louisiana to make an adjustment to the already bigger budget. However, Summit declines to release any comment on the situation. Bill Condon is on board to direct "Breaking Dawn" and reportedly signed to make the two parts.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs