Preview of 'One Tree Hill' and 'Gossip Girl' Season Finales
Preview of what could be the last "One Tree Hill" episode shows Haley drowning herself in a pool. In the May 17 episode, Haley tries to overcome her depression by joining Nathan, Jamie and the rest of the Tree Hill gang on a trip to Utah for the premiere of Julian's film.
The CW has not landed a decision to pick up "Hill" for an eighth season. Based on previous reports, "Hill" would have to cut budgets and actors if it wants to continue being on screen. Fans of the show have been campaigning for a renewal but the cast themselves are still in the dark.
"It's been two months of waiting to find out if I have a job," Robert Buckley told On The Red Carpet on Sunday, May 9. "I've been going, like, to and fro to the unemployment office... so if I get the call on Monday, daddy's going on the dole."
On the other hand "Gossip Girl" has been renewed early for a fourth season and is preparing a season finale that builds up the next one. Blair must decide whether to meet Chuck at the top of the Empire State Building or risk losing their future together.
A Gossip Girl gossip bomb involving Dan explodes Serena and Nate's relationship. Dorota and Vanya welcome their baby. Jenny hits rock bottom. Georgina returns to the Upper East Side ...and she has an agenda.
- One Tree Hill
- Gossip Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed