Preview of 'One Tree Hill' and 'Gossip Girl' Season Finales
Preview of what could be the last "One Tree Hill" episode shows Haley drowning herself in a pool. In the May 17 episode, Haley tries to overcome her depression by joining Nathan, Jamie and the rest of the Tree Hill gang on a trip to Utah for the premiere of Julian's film.
The CW has not landed a decision to pick up "Hill" for an eighth season. Based on previous reports, "Hill" would have to cut budgets and actors if it wants to continue being on screen. Fans of the show have been campaigning for a renewal but the cast themselves are still in the dark.
"It's been two months of waiting to find out if I have a job," Robert Buckley told On The Red Carpet on Sunday, May 9. "I've been going, like, to and fro to the unemployment office... so if I get the call on Monday, daddy's going on the dole."
On the other hand "Gossip Girl" has been renewed early for a fourth season and is preparing a season finale that builds up the next one. Blair must decide whether to meet Chuck at the top of the Empire State Building or risk losing their future together.
A Gossip Girl gossip bomb involving Dan explodes Serena and Nate's relationship. Dorota and Vanya welcome their baby. Jenny hits rock bottom. Georgina returns to the Upper East Side ...and she has an agenda.
- One Tree Hill
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage