Preview of 'One Tree Hill' and 'Gossip Girl' Season Finales
Preview of what could be the last "One Tree Hill" episode shows Haley drowning herself in a pool. In the May 17 episode, Haley tries to overcome her depression by joining Nathan, Jamie and the rest of the Tree Hill gang on a trip to Utah for the premiere of Julian's film.
The CW has not landed a decision to pick up "Hill" for an eighth season. Based on previous reports, "Hill" would have to cut budgets and actors if it wants to continue being on screen. Fans of the show have been campaigning for a renewal but the cast themselves are still in the dark.
"It's been two months of waiting to find out if I have a job," Robert Buckley told On The Red Carpet on Sunday, May 9. "I've been going, like, to and fro to the unemployment office... so if I get the call on Monday, daddy's going on the dole."
On the other hand "Gossip Girl" has been renewed early for a fourth season and is preparing a season finale that builds up the next one. Blair must decide whether to meet Chuck at the top of the Empire State Building or risk losing their future together.
A Gossip Girl gossip bomb involving Dan explodes Serena and Nate's relationship. Dorota and Vanya welcome their baby. Jenny hits rock bottom. Georgina returns to the Upper East Side ...and she has an agenda.
- One Tree Hill
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby