Jaime Pressly Gets Breast Augmentation
Words on the street are Jaime Pressly has followed the steps of other female celebrities like Heidi Montag and Kate Hudson who have plastic surgery for the sake of being more beautiful. According to a source, the 32-year-old beauty had a boob job to make them look fuller.
The "My Name Is Earl" star reportedly was under the knife for the breast augmentation "a couple of weeks ago." The source additionally gushed on the result, saying "They look amazing!" Jaime's manager refused to release a comment when asked by Us Magazine about the story.
This is not the first time Jaime was reported undergoing a breast surgery. Back in 2004, she was also rumored having a breast augmentation. The actress herself once hinted that she adores a curvy look, saying in an interview "I think it's sexy when women have shapely bodies."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns