Jaime Pressly Gets Breast Augmentation
Words on the street are Jaime Pressly has followed the steps of other female celebrities like Heidi Montag and Kate Hudson who have plastic surgery for the sake of being more beautiful. According to a source, the 32-year-old beauty had a boob job to make them look fuller.
The "My Name Is Earl" star reportedly was under the knife for the breast augmentation "a couple of weeks ago." The source additionally gushed on the result, saying "They look amazing!" Jaime's manager refused to release a comment when asked by Us Magazine about the story.
This is not the first time Jaime was reported undergoing a breast surgery. Back in 2004, she was also rumored having a breast augmentation. The actress herself once hinted that she adores a curvy look, saying in an interview "I think it's sexy when women have shapely bodies."
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair