Jaime Pressly Gets Breast Augmentation
Words on the street are Jaime Pressly has followed the steps of other female celebrities like Heidi Montag and Kate Hudson who have plastic surgery for the sake of being more beautiful. According to a source, the 32-year-old beauty had a boob job to make them look fuller.
The "My Name Is Earl" star reportedly was under the knife for the breast augmentation "a couple of weeks ago." The source additionally gushed on the result, saying "They look amazing!" Jaime's manager refused to release a comment when asked by Us Magazine about the story.
This is not the first time Jaime was reported undergoing a breast surgery. Back in 2004, she was also rumored having a breast augmentation. The actress herself once hinted that she adores a curvy look, saying in an interview "I think it's sexy when women have shapely bodies."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'