Jaime Pressly Gets Breast Augmentation
Words on the street are Jaime Pressly has followed the steps of other female celebrities like Heidi Montag and Kate Hudson who have plastic surgery for the sake of being more beautiful. According to a source, the 32-year-old beauty had a boob job to make them look fuller.
The "My Name Is Earl" star reportedly was under the knife for the breast augmentation "a couple of weeks ago." The source additionally gushed on the result, saying "They look amazing!" Jaime's manager refused to release a comment when asked by Us Magazine about the story.
This is not the first time Jaime was reported undergoing a breast surgery. Back in 2004, she was also rumored having a breast augmentation. The actress herself once hinted that she adores a curvy look, saying in an interview "I think it's sexy when women have shapely bodies."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie