Jaime Pressly Gets Breast Augmentation
Words on the street are Jaime Pressly has followed the steps of other female celebrities like Heidi Montag and Kate Hudson who have plastic surgery for the sake of being more beautiful. According to a source, the 32-year-old beauty had a boob job to make them look fuller.
The "My Name Is Earl" star reportedly was under the knife for the breast augmentation "a couple of weeks ago." The source additionally gushed on the result, saying "They look amazing!" Jaime's manager refused to release a comment when asked by Us Magazine about the story.
This is not the first time Jaime was reported undergoing a breast surgery. Back in 2004, she was also rumored having a breast augmentation. The actress herself once hinted that she adores a curvy look, saying in an interview "I think it's sexy when women have shapely bodies."
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress